You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens Polartec® Power Shield® touring pants.
Product description for Patagonia W BACKCOUNTRY GUIDE PANTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
These burly soft-shell pants by PATAGONIA are made with a wind-resistant Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric that ventilates well and provides great mobility for ski mountaineering or backcountry skiing.
All season long, starting with first tracks and ending with mud-bog approaches, the Backcountry Guide Pants tough it out with the tireless backcountry skier and mountaineer. They're made with an extremely durable, midweight Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven blend (nylon/polyester/spandex) with Hardface® Technology that dramatically improves the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish's resistance to wind, water, snow and abrasion, while remaining stretchy and highly breathable. Features include zippered thigh vents (with mesh) for temperature regulation, a harness-friendly, low-profile waist with an adjustable, built-in belt and a zippered fly for easy harness-wearing relief. A few other fine points: one thigh pocket and two handwarmers (all zippered), a brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and articulated knees.
The gusseted, zippered cuffs have 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops.
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two handwarmers and one right thigh, all with reverse-coil zippers with a DWR finish
- Articulated knees for mobility
- Zippered mesh thigh vents for temperature regulation
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- Weight: 725 g (25.6 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia W BACKCOUNTRY GUIDE PANTS
- Shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is highly breathable, durable, and wind- and water-resistant.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.