You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Mens waterproof ultralight alpine climbing jacket.
Product description for Patagonia W ALPINE HOUDINI JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
Featherweight, emergency storm protection for light-and-fast alpine endeavors, the Alpine Houdini Jacket by PATAGONIA disappears when clipped to your harness, then deploys to shed wind and precip when your weather window closes.
The problem is that you never see it coming on the Diamond. One moment you’re climbing vertical, east-facing granite at 13,000 feet. The next you’re staring at heavy, dark clouds boiling over the summit from the west. Seconds later, lightning cracks. The Alpine Houdini Jacket by PATAGONIA, with improved fabric that now meets the H2No™ Performance Standard, has an ultralight 100% nylon ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a waterproof and breathable membrane.
It's emergency rainwear for climbing that also blocks wind and traps your heat on chilly belay ledges. It packs into a single chest pocket (now on the exterior of the jacket, with clip-in loop) and seals up with elastic wrist cuffs and a single-pull drawcord waist.
- Ultralight 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabric. Fabric is bluesign™ approved
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper has minimal interior storm flap; taped seams throughout entire garment
- Alpine helmet-compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Exterior left chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper doubles as self-stuff pouch with streamlined shape and carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and a minimal single-pull adjustable drawcord hem seal out weather
- Weight: 178 g (6.3 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia W ALPINE HOUDINI JACKET
- Shell fabric: H2No™ Performance Standard shell - 1.8-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof and breathable membrane and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Fabric is bluesign™ approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.