You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens versatile waterproof 3-in-1 outdoor jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M WINDSWEEP 3-IN-1 JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Offering adaptable H2No® Performance Standard waterproof breathable protection for any urban or backcountry environment, the versatile Windsweep 3-in-1 jacket by PATAGONIA features a zip-out jacket with 150-g Thermogreen® insulation.
The Windsweep 3-in-1 ranks up there with duct tape on PATAGONIAs list of versatile do-alls. Adaptable to the full range of mountain or town weather, it provides exceptional performance in three ways. You can wear just the shell for rain protection; just the liner as a lightweight, insulated midlayer, or wear all three together for a warm, insulated, waterproof breathable jacket that cuts through snow and cold.
PATAGONIA makes the H2No® Performance Standard shell from a 2-layer blend of 80% nylon and 20% polyester. It has a waterproof as well as breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to manage moisture, both inside and out.
A wicking mesh liner of the Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket by PATAGONIA adds comfort, versatility and a smooth glide when used in tandem with additional layers. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a drop-collar design for exceptional coverage without impeding visibility. Interior storm flaps cover the front zipper and create a zipper garage at the chin, which is lined with microfleece for skin-friendly comfort.
Lightweight and compressible, the zip-out liner features 150-g Thermogreen® insulation for warmth and a windproof, 100% recycled polyester taffeta shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The diamond quilting increases heat-trapping efficiency.
Pockets on the shell of the Windsweep 3-in-1 Jacket by PATAGONIA include two handwarmers and one chest pocket that close with watertight slim zips to reduce bulk and weight. Liner pockets include two handwarmers (lined with soft microfleece for comfort) and an interior security pocket for valuables. The zip-out jacket attaches to the shell easily with center-front zippers and snap-loops at cuffs and back of neck.
- H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell made of nylon/polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and a wicking mesh liner for ultimate comfort and versatility. Windproof and water-resistant zip-out jacket is made with warm
- 2-way-adjustable hood with drop-collar design provides exceptional coverage and visibility
- Hood is helmet-compatible
- Center-front zipper features minimal-welt exterior and interior storm flaps that create a zipper-garage chin guard
- Microfleece on interior collar for added comfort on chin
- Left-chest and handwarmer pockets feature coated, watertight slim zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- 150-g Thermogreen® insulation that stays warm, even when wet
- Full-length center-front zipper with a stand-up collar
- Diamond quilting detail creates an effective heat-trapping surface and reduces bulk while increasing compressibility
- Uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets with zipper closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- One zippered, interior left-chest security pocket
- Hip length
- Zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center-front zippers and snap-loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Hip length
- Fabrics are bluesign® approved
- Weight: 1224 g / 43.2 oz
Material specifications for Patagonia M WINDSWEEP 3-IN-1 JACKET
- Outer material: H2No® Performance Standard shell - 2-layer, 4.4-oz 70-denier 80% nylon/20% polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Body lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Lining at sleeves, hood and hem: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish
- Outer material: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish
- Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.