You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof urban H2No® down parka.
Product description for Patagonia M WANAKA DOWN JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
With an urban-friendly design, the warm, stormproof Mens Wanaka Down Jacket by PATAGONIA is made with an H2No Performance Standard shell, a waterproof and breathable barrier and 600-fill-power duck down.
PATAGONIA makes their steadfast Wanaka Down Jacket for those cold, stormy months when the weather conspires to keep you from your tick list of to-dos. This hardworking jacket stands up to wind, sleet and bone-chilling temperatures with a combination of 100% Traceable Down insulation (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). A durable, 2-layer H2No™ Performance Standard recycled polyester shell and a waterproof/breathable barrier treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish ensure wet-weather protection.
The multifunctional collar design, inspired by vintage army jackets, flips upright and snaps closed to seal out buffeting winds. The full-length zipper has a snap-shut storm flap and cuffs are adjustable with snaps. Smooth and easy gliding, the lining is made of 1.3-oz polyester (recycled) with square quilting to keep the down from shifting.
The Mens Wanaka Down Jacket by PATAGONIA features an insulated, zip-off hood and drop-tail rear hem to protect both your top and bottom.
- 2-layer H2No Performance Standard shell made of recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- Hooded jacket with full-length zipper, stand-up collar, snap closure external storm flap and adjustable snap closure cuffs
- Insulated, removable and adjustable hood
- Adjustable snap, self-fabric cuffs with knit-rib interior storm cuffs and drop-tail hem
- Removable hood with Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down and interior, adjustable drawcord
- Gusseted underarms for range of motion
- Regular fit, hip length
- Pockets: one flapped, upper right-chest pocket with hidden snap-closure, one upper left-chest pocket vertical zippered pocket; two fleece line, lower-front zippered pockets; internal zip chest pocket
- Weight: 1357 g (47.9 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M WANAKA DOWN JACKET
- Shell: H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer, 6-oz 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester
- Shell and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.