You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof technical Gore-Tex® snowsports jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M UNTRACKED JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Updated this season with a more tailored silhouette and a new, adjustable powder skirt, the Untracked Jacket by PATAGONIA is a warm, low-bulk snow jacket built for comfort and protection.
When you reach your lines via the Aiguille du Midi lift, you need focus, not doubt. PATAGONIA's Untracked Jacket, built with unwavering attention to descent-oriented details, features a versatile, 3-layer 100% nylon Gore-Tex® fabric for unsurpassed windproof and waterproof as well as breathable performance.
The fabric package includes a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to prevent saturation and a moisture-managing brushed interior lining in the upper body increases warmth and comfort without extra bulk. A slick, snow-shedding nylon lining in the lower body to provide a smooth glide when layering.
Pit zips allow a cooling airflow for steamy days, but when it blows, a fully adjustable, low-profile powder skirt with a single snap seals out spindrift and flyaway (includes a webbing loop that attaches to any PATAGONIA Snow pants). The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood has a soft, laminated visor to preserve visibility in wind-pushed snow along with the Cohaesive® cord-lock system that embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to eliminate loose ends and provide easy adjustability. Coated, watertight Slim Zips throughout reduce bulk and weight, and a tweaked fit this season gives the Untracked Jacket a more tailored silhouette.
In addition, the Untracked Jacket by PATAGONIA includes an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector.
- Tough, yet supple 3-layer nylon waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® fabric with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight
- Vislon® center-front and chest pocket zips are durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use
- A webbing loop at center back connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash (plus one internal drop-in), one pass pocket on left forearm
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Weight: 725 g /25.6 oz
Material specifications for Patagonia M UNTRACKED JACKET
- Shell fabric: 3-layer 70-denier 100% nylon plain-weave Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester
- Lining (lower body) and powder skirt: 50-denier polyester taffeta
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.