You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens lightweight insulated down jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M ULTRALIGHT DOWN JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
So light. So warm. The M Ultralight Down Jacket by PATAGONIA combines 800-fill-power 100% Down with a superlight 15-denier Pertex Quantum® Y yarn shell.
Just when the early spring sun starts to warm the afternoon, a blizzard blasts the belay. Take cover in the M Ultralight Down Jacket by PATAGONIA, a shoulder-season staple featuring 800-fill-power Traceable Down (European goose down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) and an ultralight nylon ripstop shell fabric that’s nearly half the weight and twice the strength of our other down shell fabrics.
The sewn-through construction, tight channel pattern and just the right amount of down increase versatility for use in more moderate temperatures and diverse activities, while a DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds snow. A slim silhouette maximizes thermal efficiency and suits the ideal uses of the M Ultralight Down Jackt by PATAGONIA: belay jacket over light layers at shaded crags, minimalist summer alpine bivies and unmatched warmth layered under a shell. Pockets include two zippered handwarmers and one zippered chest. A drawcord hem keeps in the heat.
- Ultra lightweight Pertex Quantum® shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped nylon fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes goose down
- Side panels with narrow channels provide shape and reduce bulk
- Longer-length hem
- Center-front zipper has interior storm flap and wicking kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one zippered chest pocket have zipper garager
- Jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop, as well as into the left-hand pocket to become a travel pillow
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem with single drawcord adjustment seal in warmth
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Weight: 269 g (9.5 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M ULTRALIGHT DOWN JACKET
- Shell and lining: 0.85-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® Y yarn with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 800-fill-power 100% Traceable Down (European goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked)
- bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.