You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens functional comfortable stretch zip-off trekking pants .
Product description for Patagonia M TRIBUNE ZIP-OFF PANTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Tribune Zip-Off Pants by PATAGONIA with the feel of cotton but the performance of a nylon/spandex stretch fabric is a casual trekking pants for men.
PATAGONIA believe good pants, like rivers, should flow freely. So they constructed these versatile zip-off pants from 4-way stretch nylon fabric for all-day comfort and effortless mobility. The Tribune Zip-Off Pants by PATAGONIA is a go-anywhere climbing, hiking and trekking pants.
It has a lightweight feel, a motion-friendly gusseted crotch, articulated knees, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and a curved waistband for a custom fit. The convertible design lets you remove the lower legs and turn the pants into shorts via color-coded zippers and ankle zips let you pull the pants off without removing your footwear.
Finally the Tribune Zip-Off Pants by PATAGONIA include two pockets in front, one rear (with zip closure) and a handy right thigh pocket for your small essentials.
- Comfortable, multifunctional/multiseasonal pants made of a lightweight nylon/spandex fabric with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; pants convert quickly and easily to shorts with color-coded zippers
- Built from 4-way-stretch fabric, these pants feature a slimmer version of our classic performance fit and provide mobility and comfort
- Curved waistband design follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with a zip fly
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered drop-in cargo pocket on right leg; one right-rear zippered pocket
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Pants convert to shorts with unobtrusive zip-off legs that have color-coded zippers for easy on/off
- Inseams: pants (size 32), 32"; shorts, 11"
- Weight: 428 g
Material specifications for Patagonia M TRIBUNE ZIP-OFF PANTS
- Shell: 5.1-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.