You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof stretchy H2No rain jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M TORRENTSHELL STRETCH JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The most technical hard shell, the Mens Torrentshell Stretch Jacket by PATAGONIA is a fully-featured, waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard hard shell that incorporates 2.5-layer stretch nylon ripstop fabric panels through the arms and shoulders for generous mobility.
Places like Wyoming's wild Wind River Mountains beckon hikers, scramblers and technical climbers alike. Whether you're cruising a third-class ridgeline or piecing together a 5.11 testpiece in the highest spires, go prepared with the H2No Performance Standard waterproof and breathable Torrentshell Stretch Jacket - the most technical in PATAGONIA's Torrentshell collection. The 2.5-layer, nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether used for rappelling back to the car or marching on, singing in the rain, that's up to you).
A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight - the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and a chest and two handwarmer pockets.
The Mens Torrentshell Jacket by PATAGONI features an internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures, as well as an adjustable drawcord hem and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- H2No Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell, with 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and shoulders
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket
- Coated, watertight center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one left chest pocket; all with coated, watertight zippers and zipper garages; shell packs into self-stuff handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Venting pit zips with coated, watertight 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precip
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 388 g (13.7 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M TORRENTSHELL STRETCH JACKET
- Shell: H2No® Performance Standard - 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Stretch panels: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.