You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens fast-drying lightweight running Shorts.
Product description for Patagonia M STRIDER PRO SHORTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Designed for the core trail runner, the feature-rich Strider Pro Shorts by PATAGONIA are made of fast-drying polyester.
Over alpine switchbacks and under redwood canopies, wherever spectacular trails lead, the PATAGOINAs Strider Pro Shorts follow. Their Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side). A card-sized center-back pocket closes securely with a zipper. The pockets lie flat and won’t flap when empty, but expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a Houdini® Jacket.
A fast-drying 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby forms the body of PATAGOINAs Strider Pro Shorts, while the thigh panels use a non-chafing 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Side splits promote airflow and a lightweight open-knit 100% polyester crepe liner further enhances breathability and includes Polygiene® permanent odor control. Brushed elastic lines the waistband and the sturdy drawcord’s routing allows for internal or external tying.
Also PATAGOINAs Strider Pro Shorts comes with a reflective logo on the left hem and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It's got 5" inseam with 2" split. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby, with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Versatile drawcord for internal/external tying
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hips
- Lightweight built-in 100% microdenier polyester crepe liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort, with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes air flow
- Weight: 130 g (4.6 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M STRIDER PRO SHORTS
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh.
- Rear pockets: 4.28-oz 91% nylon, 9% spandex.
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.