You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof insulated H2No® skiing jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M SNOWSHOT JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Fully featured and focused on utility, the Snowshot Jacket by PATAGONIA has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
Anyone who’s bummed their way through a season or two knows the importance of being on a first-name basis with patrol, avoiding your buddy’s landlord and keeping your options open whenever new storms arrive. The motion-friendly Snowshot by PATAGONIA, designed for superior comfort and mobility, lets you slip through the season’s highs and lows like a local heading to a secret stash.
For creative link-ups in the pillows and trees or dropping into fresh steeps, the Snowshot Jacket by PATAGONIA have a fabric package that includes a burly H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases the fabric’s durability and keeps you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam.
Weather-sealing features of the Snowshot Jacket by PATAGONIA include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor; soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants) that provides an always-ready seal when you’re in the deep. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves.
- Durable H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing
- High collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash with key clip
- There's also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hand pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through hand pockets
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 830 g (29.3 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M SNOWSHOT JACKET
- Shell fabric: H2No® Performance Standard shell - 2-layer 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining at body and sleeves: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh
- Lining at hood, lower body and powder skirt: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR finish, bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.