You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens insulated waterproof Gore-Tex® down snowsports jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M PRIMO DOWN JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Updated this season with a refined fit, design lines and a removable, adjustable powder skirt, the Primo Down Jacket by PATAGONIA features 2-layer Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof, breathable and windproof protection.
You’ve sacrificed sleep, work and a relationship or two for cold, dry powder. You may sometimes feel a twinge of regret, but you’ll rarely feel the cold in the PATAGONIA Primo Down - the warmest and most protective insulated hard-shell jacket they make (and updated this season with a newly refined fit). It combines a durable, 2-layer waterproof/breathable and windproof Gore-Tex® fabric with an insulating layer of Traceable Down (from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party) to keep your psych high as the temperature drops low.
A DWR (durable water repellent) finish casts off water and saturated snow, and an internal nylon lining manages moisture and glides smoothly over underlayers. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility. The Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment.
The Slim Zip installation of the Primo Down Jacket by PATAGONIA with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight. Vislon® zippers on the center-front and chest pockets are burly tough and easy to use.
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Cohaesive® cord-lock system embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Goose-down-filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight
- Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Removable and adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use.
- A webbing loop at center back connects to any PATAGONIA Snow pants
- Concealed Recco® reflector
- Zippered pockets: one chest, which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal stash. One internal drop-in pocket for goggles or gloves
- Weight: 935 g /33 oz.
Material specifications for Patagonia M PRIMO DOWN JACKET
- Shell: 2-layer, 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Insulation: Traceable Down (from geese traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked, as certified by NSF, an independent third party)
- Lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier polyester taffeta
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.