You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof lined Gore-Tex® snowsports pants.
Product description for Patagonia M POWDER BOWL FREERIDE PANTS from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
For season long comfort, the Powder Bowl Freeride Pants by PATAGONIA are built with a tough 2-layer Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
Riding a steep line that’s been churning around in your brain can take you from haunted to ecstatic in a few well-timed turns. The Powder Bowl Freeride Pants by PATAGONIA will see you through the full spectrum. They’re their most versatile hard shell pants, with a motion-friendly fit and a go-anywhere, anytime design.
Made from a rugged, 2-layer 100% polyester Gore-Tex® fabric, they provide exceptional waterproof/breathable and windproof performance whether you’re reveling in stormy weather or postholing along a ridge. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation from wet snow. Inside, a brushed tricot lining in the seat and upper thighs manages moisture while slick mesh in the legs glides smoothly over underlayers. The external mesh lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide full mobility for catching big air (or recovering from said air).
Other features the Powder Bowl Freeride Pants by PATAGONIA includes are coated, watertight Slim Zips for reduced bulk, gaiters with powerful gripper elastic, an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector, durable scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse, as well as two handwarmers, two thigh and one in back.
- Tough 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture, adjustable elastic tabs customize fit, two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any PATAGONIA snow jacket
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, two thigh and one in back
- Articulated knees for mobility, mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow, tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Weight: 853 g (30.1 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M POWDER BOWL FREERIDE PANTS
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% brushed polyester mesh (seat and upper thighs), 100% polyester mesh (legs)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.