You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof lined Gore-Tex® snowsports jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M POWDER BOWL FREERIDE JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
For season long comfort, the Powder Bowl Freeride Jacket by PATAGONIA is built with a tough 2-layer Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
Built for limitless riding when you’re living off cliff drops, creative lines and reaching your cruising altitude. PATAGONIA's most versatile freeriding hard shell, the Powder Bowl Freeride has a motion-friendly fit and a go-anywhere, anytime design.
It features a 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather performance by sloughing saturated snow and icy rain. The torso lining uses a brushed polyester mesh to wick moisture, slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers. The removable, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility and pit zips release heat on long climbs.
Other details the Powder Bowl Freeride Jacket by PATAGONIA includes are coated, watertight Slim Zips, cord lock adjustments at the hood and hem, a fully featured powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any PATAGONIA snow pants), an embedded Recco® avalanche rescue reflector as well as a progressive, highly articulated fit for dynamic motion.
Finally the Powder Bowl Freeride Jacket by PATAGONIA has two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, one bicep pocket for your pass and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).
- Tough 2-layer polyester Gore-Tex® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions, tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight, pit zips quickly release heat, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any PATAGONIA snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one bicep, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Weight: 986 g (34.8 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M POWDER BOWL FREERIDE JACKET
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester Gore-Tex® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% brushed polyester mesh (Torso), 100% polyester mesh (Sleeves)
- Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.