You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens breathable warm insulation jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M NANO-AIR HOODY from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The new M Nano-Air Hoody by PATAGONIA featuring FullRange™ Insulation is warm, stretchy and so breathable, you can wear it for the entirety of any highly aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
Put it on, leave it on. From trailhead to summit and back, the M Nano-Air Hoody by PATAGONIA sets a new standard for technical insulation, merging the comfort and breathability of open fleece with the protection and warmth of a puffy. Its exclusive, supremely stretchy and breathable fabric package combines a plain-weave liner, warm-when-wet FullRange insulation, and a lightweight-yet-durable, weather-shedding shell with DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The M Nano-Air Hoody by PATAGONIA has an incredibly soft, supple feel and full mechanical stretch that allows for a close, athletic fit over baselayers and an uninhibited range of motion. At chilly belays or in frigid conditions, pull on a lightweight shell and the M Nano-Air Hoody by PATAGONIA is thermal properties skyrocket. The trim, stretchy hood is designed for next-to-noggin use, though it’ll still fit snugly over low-profile helmets. Two above-harness handwarmer pockets and two smaller chest pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers.
Moreover, the center-front zipper of the M Nano-Air Hoody by PATAGONIA has a storm flap and zipper garage, while stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth.
- Light-yet-durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange™ Insulation warms and stretches
- With the shell and liner, this creates a jacket with generous mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Iconic Nano Puff brick quilting in the side panels, articulated patterning and other quilting details improve shape and durability
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and two chest pockets are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Stretch binding at the cuffs and a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seal in warmth
- Fit: Slim fit
- Weight: 385 g (13.6 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia M NANO-AIR HOODY
- Shell: 1.3-oz 20-denier 100% nylon ripstop
- Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave
- Both shell and lining with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: 60-g FullRange™ 100% polyester stretch insulation
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.