You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens water-repellent insulated down quilted jacket.
Product description for Patagonia M BIVY DOWN JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Bivy Down Jacket by PATAGONIA is a warm, water-resistant down jacket that provides the perfect combination of functionality and durability.
It offers portable peace of mind when the weather offers nothing but indecision. Insulated with 600-fill-power 100% recycled down–reclaimed from used down products, the Bivy Down Jacket by PATAGONIA provides the perfect combination of warmth and durability when the day’s plans call for perpetual action in the face of mercurial weather. Its tough but flexible quilted-nylon-canvas shell looks and feels like cotton and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish that resists water and abrasion.
The lightweight 100% recycled polyester taffeta liner adds a skin-friendly feel and a smooth snag-free glide when worn over layers. Two side-entry handwarmer pockets have a brushed polyester jersey lining and an internal zippered left-chest pocket keeps your keys and phone secure.
The stand-up collar and drop-tail hem of the Bivy Down Jacket by PATAGONIA hold out the cold while you work, and the full-length zipper has an additional wind flap with metal snaps.
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Features nylon plain-weave shell with cotton-like look and feel with a reinforced yoke that offers an extra barrier for weather protection
- Two insulated, side-entry handwarmer pockets with snap-button closure for security and lined with microfleece for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior left-chest security pocket with zipper closure
- Fixed, self-fabric cuffs
- Drop-tail hem
- Hip length
- Weight: 858 g / 30.3 oz
Material specifications for Patagonia M BIVY DOWN JACKET
- Shell: 4.8-oz 100% nylon plain weave (51% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Yoke and collar: 4-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 600-fill-power 100% recycled down reclaimed from used down products.
- Shell, yoke and lining fabrics are bluesign® approved
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.