You have no items in your shopping cart.
Girls waterproof insulated H2No® ski jacket.
Product description for Patagonia GIRLS INSULATED SNOWBELLE JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Girls Insulated Snowbelle Jacket by PATAGONIA provides waterproof protection with recycled and bluesign® approved fabrics and features an easy-to-use powder skirt that attaches to the Snowbelle Pants.
Into powder up to her ear buds, your little shredder can carve and turn till the last run because her Insulated Snowbelle Jacket by PATAGONIA warms, resists and sheds. H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer polyester mini-herringbone shell with a waterproof and breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish provide high-level cold-weather protection. Bluesign® approved liner fabric plus fully-taped seams lock in 150-g, recycled Thermogreen™ insulation to keep her toasty, while the waterproof center-front zipper with full-length internal wind flap, hook-and-loop closure cuffs and internal mini-powder skirt keep the snow out.
Grow-fit feature adds 2 inches to the articulated sleeves of the Insulated Snowbelle Jacket by PATAGONIA and snap loops attach to the Girls’ Insulated Snowbelle Pants. Additional features include zippered handwarmer pockets, zippered left-chest pocket with interior cable routing, bottom hem drawcord for secure fit and hand-me-down ID label.
- H2No™ Performance Standard 2-layer mini-herringbone polyester shell with a waterproof and breathable barrier, DWR (durable water repellent) finish and fully taped seams
- Body insulated with 150-g high-loft polyester; hood and sleeves with 150-g Thermogreen™ insulation stay warm even when wet
- Removable three-panel hood with zipper and snaps
- Internal elasticized gusset for a stay-put fit
- Soft microfleece lined collar
- Waterproof PU-coated center-front zipper with reflective webbing pull
- Full-length internal wind flap and zipper garage prevents chin chafe
- Articulated sleeves with grow-fit feature increases length by 2"
- Sleeve cuff adjusts with hook-and-loop closure
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Left chest zippered pocket with interior cable routing
- Internal pass ring
- Mini-powder skirt keeps snow out and attaches to Insulated Snowbelle Pants
- Integrated drawcord at bottom hem for secure fit
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Fit: Regular fit
- Weight: 793 g
Material specifications for Patagonia GIRLS INSULATED SNOWBELLE JACKET
- H2No™ Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 100% polyester mini-herringbone with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Body insulation: 150-g High-loft polyester
- Insulation hood and sleeves: 150-g Thermogreen™ 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, bluesign® approved
- Outer fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.