You have no items in your shopping cart.
Girls insulated wind- and waterresistant down jacket .
Product description for Patagonia GIRLS DOWN SWEATER JACKET from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The Girls Down Sweater Jacket by PATAGONIA is wind- and waterresistant and insulated with 100% traceable down, 600-fill-power.
As the afternoon glass-off morphs into an evening beach bonfire that morphs into another dawn patrol, this ridiculously comfy Girls Down Sweater Jacket by PATAGONIA is down. Stuffed with warm, 600-fill-power Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down, which can be traced back to ducks that were never force-fed, never live-plucked. It features a super-lightweight shell made of windproof and water-resistant 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. It’s also tear-resistant and features side panels and princess seams in the front and back for a contoured, feminine shape.
The Girls Down Sweater Jacket by PATAGONIA has also two handwarmer pockets secure with zippers and reflective webbing pulls, the front zip has a wind flap and a zipper garage to protect cold chins, and a drawcord at the hem adjusts the fit.
- The windproof shell has high tear-strength and is made of polyester mini-ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 600-fill-power, PATAGONIA 100% Traceable Down–all which can be traced back to birds that were never live-plucked, never force-fed–so you can stay warm with a good conscience
- Quilted pattern adds aesthetic appeal and feminine fit
- Full zip-through stand-up collar; internal wind flap and zipper garage
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls; spandex cuff binding keeps cold out; internal drawcord at hem
- Can be worn as a midlayer underneath a shell
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Weight: 300 g
Material specifications for Patagonia GIRLS DOWN SWEATER JACKET
- Outer material: Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop; fabric is bluesign® approved
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- Insulation: 600-fill-power Patagonia® 100% Traceable Down—all of which can be traced back to ducks that were never live-plucked, never force-fed
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.