You have no items in your shopping cart.
Babies warm water repellent down jacket.
Product description for Patagonia BABY HI-LOFT DOWN SWEATER HOODY from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody is the warmest baby down hooded jacket by PATAGONIA and insulated with 100% Traceable Down.
PATAGONIA tried out their warmest down jacket for babies in the Patagonia steppe and Rocky Mountain front, and unlike our baby testers, it’s indefatigable. The Baby Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody by PATAGONIA is totally wind- and weather-resistant thanks to a super-durable polyester min-ripstop and polyester plain weave liner fabric, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lofty warmth comes from 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced back to birds never force-fed or live-plucked), which unpacks from small spaces with its shape intact.
Cold season amenities of the Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody by PATAGONIA include: a quilted 3-panel hood, easy-entry, full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage, two zippered handwarmer pockets, binding around hood and sleeve cuff to seal out chill.
- Lightweight, windproof shell fabric has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place
- Warm, quilted three-panel hood construction with spandex binding at opening for a secure fit
- Full-length zipper with wind flap and zipper garage eliminates chin chafe
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with reflective webbing pulls
- Spandex binding around hood and sleeve cuff keeps cold out; elasticized back hem
- Regular fit
- Weight: 223 g (7.9 oz)
Material specifications for Patagonia BABY HI-LOFT DOWN SWEATER HOODY
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier polyester mini-ripstop.
- Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked).
- Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Lining fabric is bluesign® approved
- Both shell fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.