You have no items in your shopping cart.
Babies warm durable down one-piece bunting.
Product description for Patagonia BABY HI-LOFT DOWN SWEATER BUNTING from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting by PATAGONIA takes the cranky out of cold-weather crawling, protecting budding alpine explorers with a lightweight, windproof shell fabric that has high tear-strength and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
The Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked) is compressible and warm; quilt-through construction keeps down in place. Fleece-lined, 3-panel hood retains heat and two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps allow for easy on/off. The spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit and fold-over mitt and foot seals out cold.
The Hi-Loft Down Sweater Bunting by PATAGONIA has generous length and easily accommodates baby in a carrier or car seat.
- Warm 3-panel hood with quilted construction and spandex binding at opening for secure fit; hood is lined with silky high-pile fleece for extra warmth
- Two durable, full-length zippers with internal wind flaps for easy on/off
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and foot opening for a secure fit
- Fold-over mitt and foot cover keeps cold out
- Generous length easily accommodates your baby in a carrier or car seat
- Hand-me-down ID label
- Weight: 396 g /14 oz.
Important note for the size chart:
- Size 3M means 0-3M
- Size 6M means 3-6M
- Size 12M means 6-12M
Material specifications for Patagonia BABY HI-LOFT DOWN SWEATER BUNTING
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop, DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulation: Traceable Down (600-fill-power duck down traced from parent farm to apparel factory to help ensure the birds that supply it are not force-fed or live-plucked).
- Body lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave, DWR (durable water repellent) finish, bluesign™ approved
- Hood lining: 8.6-oz polyester (30% recycled) high-pile double-faced fleece.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.