You have no items in your shopping cart.
Outwell PREMIUM MONTANA 6P
Roomy high-quality 6-person three room tunnel tent.
Roomy high-quality 6-person three room tunnel tent.
Product description for Outwell PREMIUM MONTANA 6P from our collection of Tents:
The award-winning Premium Montana 6P tunnel tent by OUTWELL has earned its status as a true camping icon.
OUTWELL innovation and stylish good looks ensure comfort for six people in two bedrooms and a light-filled panorama room and the practical porch on the side.
Packed with design detail, the Montana 6P by OUTWELL is perfect for creating unforgettable memories of life outdoors.
- Outtex® 6000: Outtex® 6000 (Polyester) - uses the latest advances in technology in its development and with a hydrostatic head of 6000 mm (the hydrostatic head shows the amount of water on 1cm2 before the water penetrates the coating)
- Fire Retardant: Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
- OGR System: Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures guylines can avoid tangling when packing away or when not needed on site
- OWS System Force 10: Outwell Wind Stabilizer System uses a strong Velcro fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather. As measured on the Beaufort Wind Scale Force 10 is the equivalent to a storm with wind speeds of 55-63 mph / 89-102 kmt/t which will uproot trees!
- Outwell Air Stability System: A simple yet effective method of pitching inflatable tents through individual tubes inflated separately
- OPS System: Outwell Power Stability System: Our rigid steel pole system that allows increased headroom and internal space inside the tent.
- OSG System: Outwell Sealed Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
- Zip-up Curtain: Curtains with a cleaver zip attachment system, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Wave-shaped Hanging Point System: Wawe-shaped hanging point system. Newly introduced alternative system for hanging Inners, offering great stability to the bedroom itself and a great look
- Tinted Windows: Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun’s glares and privacy in the tent.
- Night Sky Ceiling: Enhances sleep by reducing light penetration in the bedroom
- Cable Entry Point: Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- OEP System: Outwell Easy Pegging System. Special use of three different colour-coded types of pegs ensures easy and stable pitching of the tent. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Quality grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the luminous guylines and black heavy-duty plastic pegs at the side pegging points.
- Reflective Guy Point: For strength as well as extra night-time security, this luminous corner piece is positioned where the guyline attaches to the tent
- Trolley Carrybag: The trolley carrybag ensures easy transportation of your tent to and from your site.
- Sleep Comfort 5 People: OUTWELL is defining the Outwell tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - OUTWELL knows that this is not enough for your camping holidays and with the advent of airbeds they have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person. This standard allows you to understand how many people can be comfortably accommodated in each tent with airbeds and all of your own personal belongings.
- Large panorama front for maximum light with an airy sunroom feel
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Outwell doormat included to help in keeping inside clean and dry
- Repair kit included to deal with accidental damage
- Side porch entrance for shelter and convenience
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Full mesh doors – side and front – for air flow and protection from insects
- Detachable bathtub groundsheet for the porch for flexibility and easy cleaning
- Large tinted panorama windows, with zip-up curtains, blocking sun glare, ensuring privacy and allowing campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Embossed inners with double piping to hide the zipper for functional style
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent
- Sleeps people: 6
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Pack size flysheet: 78 x 40 x 42 cm
- Pack size poles: 20 x 76 cm
- Weight poles: 16.8 kg
- Weight flysheet: 25.3 kg
Material specifications for Outwell PREMIUM MONTANA 6P
- Flysheet: Outtex® 6000 (75D 100% polyester taffeta) with taped seams, 6.000 mm hydrostatic head
- Inner tent: Breathable 100% polyester
- Floor: Double-coated 100% polyethylene, 10,000 mm hydrostatic head
- Poles: Steel poles 19/22 mm, Alloy pole 9.5 mm, 2 upright steel poles
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.