You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spacious inflatable 5-person three room tunnel tent.
Product description for Outwell AIR ROSWELL 5A from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The three room tunnel tent Roswell 5A by OUTWELL sleeps five people comfortably in two bedrooms off a large living room.
The frame construction creates more stability and offers great headroom. Further practical living features of the Roswell 5A by OUTWELL include large windows with toggle-up curtains, a large front zip-off canopy, additional side door and full insect mesh in all doors.
- Spacious living area ensures plenty of room to eat, play and relax whatever the weather
- Organiser pockets ensure items don’t get mislaid
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Zip-off canopy for all-weather protection
- Two-way pump with pressure gauge included for fast, efficient inflation
- Three inflatable tubes with external inflation valve points for easy access
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Full mesh doors - side and front - for air flow and protection from insects
- Large windows, with toggle-up curtains, ensure plenty of light or privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Lamp holder and light cable tidies secure tent lighting and avoid tripping
- Fire retardant: Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials
- OGR System: Simple, effective and inspired, this feature ensures guylines can avoid tangling when packing away or when not needed on site
- Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9: The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles secures that the whole tent is stable whatever the weather. As measured on the Beaufort Wind Scale Force 9 is equivalent to a strong gale with wind speed of 47-54 mph / 75-88 km/h that will blow branches off trees!
- Outwell Rigid Air Tube system: Features individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately via easy access external valves.
- OSG System: Outwell Sealed Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
- Hanging Point System: Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security
- Toggle-up Curtains: Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Screenhouse: A screenhouse effect is characterized by a minimum of three doors that have no-see-um-mesh to provide refreshing ventilation and lighter interior as well as super protection against insects.
- Cable Entry Point: Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent
- Reflective Guy Point: For strength as well as extra night-time security, this luminous corner piece is positioned where the guyline attaches to the tent
- OEP System: Outwell Easy Pegging System. Special use of three different colour-coded types of pegs ensures easy and stable pitching of the tent. The peg is different depending on the job required for it: Quality grey anchor steel pegs for all four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the luminous guylines and black heavy-duty plastic pegs at the side pegging points.
- Sleep Comfort 4 People: OUTWELL is defining their tents by a comfort sleeping rating - the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom - they know that this is not enough for your camping holidays and with the advent of airbeds OUTWELL has decided that the sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person. This standard allows you to understand how many people can be comfortably accommodated in each tent with airbeds and all of your own personal belongings.
- Carrybag: Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances
- Type of tent: Three room tunnel tent
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living room
- Pitching way: Flysheet first or as one
- Persons: 5 persons
- Size: 495 x 360 x 210 cm
- Pack size: 41 x 86 cm
- Weight: 22.3 kg
Material specifications for Outwell AIR ROSWELL 5A
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000, 100% Polyester Taffeta with taped seams, water column 4.000 mm
- Inner tent: 100% Polyester, breathable
- Floor: Double-coated 100% Polyethylene, water column 10.000 mm
- Poles: Steel poles 19 mm
Outtex® 4000 uses the latest advances in technology in its development and with a hydrostatic head of 4000 mm (the hydrostatic head shows the amount of water on 1cm2 before the water penetrates the coating)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.