You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Mens comfortable trekking pack, 105-109l.
Product description for Osprey XENITH 105 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Xenith 105 by OSPREY provides deluxe features, optimal organization and gear access for extended or expedition backpacking trips lasting 5-15 days, while providing comfort and superb carrying ability.
For anyone carrying large loads on extended trips, load carrying ability and comfort are clearly the paramount concern. The new Xenith packs are designed with those requirements in mind. A beefed up version of the proven LightWire™ peripheral frame suspension creates the structure, while the all-new BioForm⁴ CM™ hipbelt and harness provide a supportive and highly customizable fit. Organization and access are two more key elements to making life on the trail easier.
The Xenith 105 by OSPREY offers superb pocketing, multiple zip access points into the main compartment, side pockets, and a super-convenient new way to carry a reservoir. They accomplish all this with category leading weights and value.
- AirScape™ backpanel with NeoSpacer™ harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Pre-curved BioForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Side compression straps
- Silicon grip backpanel print
- Single aluminium stay
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Twin vertical zippered side access points
- Twin zippered easy access front pockets
Available in two sizes:
- Size M: Dimensions: 94 x 40 x 42 cm, Weight: 2.49 kg, Volume: 105 liter
- Size L: Dimensions: 96 x 40 x 42 cm, Weight: 2.59 kg, Volume: 109 liter
Material specifications for Osprey XENITH 105
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon Pack Cloth
- 420D Nylon Oxford
- 840D Nylon Powermesh
- 500D Plain Weave Nylon
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.