You have no items in your shopping cart.
Comfortable hiking backpack, 36-38l.
Product description for Osprey KESTREL 38 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Kestrel 38 by OSPREY has been developed to cope with any-trail, any-season.
In wet weather and heavy downpours the built in rain cover provides protection. During hotter conditions the adjustable AirScape™ backpanel keeps you well ventilated whilst offering the load support you require. The spacer mesh harness and hipbelt ensure a supportive and comfortable load carrying solution. Whilst the adjustable torso length means the backpack can be altered to fit you perfectly.
For overnight trips attach larger items such as a sleeping pad on the lower external straps and put your sleeping bag in the base compartment with internal zip divider. Keep the rest of your gear neatly organised with the hipbelt and lid zipped pockets. Need your hands free for a short scramble? The unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system by OSPREY means no more ‘on and off’ to store your trekking poles, just simply pass the poles through the two elasticated loops for an easy hands-free solution. The single ice axe loop may prove useful in winter conditions and wet jackets can be stowed away from the rest of your gear via the front stretch pocket. The dual side compression straps keep your load tight and under control.
The Kestrel 38 by OSPREY is also compatible with both Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoirs so you can keep hydrated when hiking the trails. Once you’re all packed then pull in the reverse StraightJacket™ compression straps to tightly secure your gear and get ready to go.
- Fully adjustable AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Die-cut spacer mesh hipbelt and harness
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ Reservoir
- Base zip entry
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- External hydration access
- Fixed top pocket with dual zippered compartments
- Front tie off points
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Reverse Straightjacket™ compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
Available in two size:
- Size S/M: Weight: 1.370 g, Volume: 36 liter
- Size M/L: Weight: 1.420 g, Volume: 38 liter
Material specifications for Osprey KESTREL 38
- 210D Nylon Double Diamond Ripstop
- 420D Nylon Packcloth
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.