You have no items in your shopping cart.
Versatile trekking pack, 70-73l.
Product description for Osprey AETHER 70 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Lightweight and comfortable Aether 70 by OSPREY is a versatile pack with adequate space and organization for weekend or weeklong trips lasting 3 to 7 days.
It’s true to say that longer trips require more planning & organisation. Not simply where are you going? But, how will you get there? What gear will you need to take? What will you carry it in? What weather will you face? OSPREY designed the Aether exactly with these questions in mind. The built in raincover keeps the heaviest rainstorms on the outside of your pack and the torso adjustable Airscape™ backpanel offers ventilation, even while trekking across in the hottest deserts. You can remove the top lid and convert it to a lumbar pack, perfect for day hikes away from your basecamp. Your gear is all readily to hand, with the inclusion of a large J-shaped zip that allows access to the main compartment without opening or closing the top lid.
The StraightJacket™ compression system pulls your load in – holding it tight, but it can also be used to significantly reduce the total volume of the pack, great when you’re carrying less not more. The stretch pockets on the front and sides of the pack are great for storing anything you can cram into them, designed to access water bottles on the go. Because we know what carrying a 20kg load feels like, OSPREY invested all our expertise and experience in the “engine” of the pack – or you might call it - the backsystem. The IsoForm™ hipbelt, harness and backpanel supports and distributes your load in an even and comfortable way.
You will struggle to find a more reliable and seasoned trail companion for your next multi-day adventure.
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for ventilation
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stretch mesh side pockets with InsideOut™ compression
- Top lid access
- Stretch front pocket
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Twin ice axe loops
- Pre-curved IsoForm™ CM moldable hipbelt
- Removable top lid, converts into lumbar pack
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- J-zip front panel access
- StraightJacket™ compression
- Adjustable torso length
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Cord loop accessory attachment slots
- Daylite accessory compatible
- External hydration access
- Internal top load compression strap
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Side compression straps
- Single aluminium stay
Available in two sizes:
- Size M: Dimensions: 90 x 35 x 36 cm, Weight: 2.29 kg, Volume: 70 liter
- Size L: Dimensions: 92 x 35 x 36 cm, Weight: 2.39 kg, Volume: 73 liter
Material specifications for Osprey AETHER 70
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- 75D Nylon Stretch Woven Ripstop
- 500D Plain Weave Nylon Oxford
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.