You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Warm lightweight Swisswool Light Tec insulation shorts.
Product description for Ortovox SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC SHORTS PIZ BOE from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The most natural and efficient insulation material on our planet provides plenty of of warmth together with low pack size with the Swisswool Light Tec Shorts Piz Boe by ORTOVOX.
ORTOVOX developed the Swisswool Light Tec Shorts Piz Boe for all sporty ski tourers who value functionality but do not want a tight racer look. To ensure greater freedom of movement, ORTOVOX used the super elastic and breathable Merino Punchhole material in the crotch area. The new Merino Punchhole material also provides stability on the sides and in the seat area.
The waistband is elastic, thus guaranteeing a good fit. There are two continuous zippers on the sides, making it possible to take off the Swisswool Light Tec Shorts Piz Boe by ORTOVOX quickly.
The Light-Tec-series is the continuing story of Swisswool by ORTOVOX! The new Swiss virgin wool is at last even thinner, lighter, and more compact than ever. The new wool fibers weigh just 60 g/m², making them ideal for ski touring where less is more: less weight, less volume, but more performance.
Zones made of the new elastic and breathable Merino Naturetec Light and Merino Punchhole as well as an even more stable protective nylon ripstop shell underscore the high-tech aspect of this line by ORTOVOX.
Features of the Ortovox Swisswool Light Tec Shorts Piz Boe M:
- Windproof and water repellent
- Rugged nylon exterior
- Moisture regulating: Best comfort-fiber insulation: Can hold up to 35% of its weight in moisture without feeling wet (better than Synthetic)
- Warms even when wet (better than down)
- Environmentally sound generated and processed
- Renewable Resource
- Adjustable waistband (VELCRO®)
- Side zipper opening (one side)
- Side elastic stretch inserts made of Merino Punchhole
- Ergonomic cut
- Optimal packing volume
- Ideal Weight isolation ratio (60 g/m²)
- Weight: 260 g (Size M)
Material specifications for Ortovox SWISSWOOL LIGHT TEC SHORTS PIZ BOE
- Shell: 100% Polyamide
- Insulation: Swisswool Light Tec - 88% Virgin Wool + 12% Polylactic acid (corn based) , Merino Naturetec Light - 75 % Polyamide + 18 % Virgin Wool (Merino)
- Appearances: Merino Punchhole - 90% Polyamide + 10% Elastane, Punchhole Backing - 100% Virgin wool
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.