You have no items in your shopping cart.
Durable technical high alpine backpack, 32l.
Product description for Ortovox PEAK 32 S from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The technical and robust high-alpine backpack Peak 32 S by ORTOVOX equippes the mountaineerer perfectly for alpine activities.
The Swisswool back system of the Peak backpacks is unique. Using a highly complicated process ORTOVOX has managed to produce the backs from pressed Swiss wool. In exactly the same way as with the clothing, you benefit from the wool’s perfect moisture and microclimate management, and it therefore feels comfortable and dry on your back. Every backpack back is produced by hand in the Franconian town of Dinkelsbühl. Here they use woolen fleeces that are combined with a punch-hole covering and shaped under 1.5 tons of pressure. Finally, the shape is cut with millimeter accuracy and undergoes quality testing.
Since 1988, ORTOVOVX has used wool in their mountain sports apparel. They have developed a wear comfort system based on the unique functionality of these natural fibres. Using an innovative production process they have now managed to integrate Swiss Wool into the Peak series back system and provide unique comfort to the place where you sweat most: the back. Over two years of development work have gone into Swisswool Full Contact, the new back system used in Peak backpacks. As part of a Master’s thesis, numerous long-term tests carried out both in the field and in the laboratory attested to the functionality of the Swiss wool. During this process, different material mixes in different shapes from diverse pressing processes were tested until a system was found that offers the wearer the best possible comfort and which has proven its longevity.
The wide, padded shoulder and hip straps of the Peak 32 S by ORTOVOX distribute the weight of the load evenly between the shoulders and hips. The circumferential front zipper grants you direct access to the main compartment – the separate safety compartment provides access to emergency equipment in one easy movement. In order to ensure that the backpacks in the Peak series are ready for you to use on the mountain, ORTOVOX has produced them using Nylon 420D Manstar, the most resistant material – extremely tear and abrasion resistant and therefore long-lasting.
Features of the Peak 32 S by ORTOVOX:
- Illustration of alpine emergency signals inside shows you signals for emergencies
- Chest strap with signal whistle
- Ski fixation
- Hip pocket
- Load control straps
- Bright colors inside make it easier to find your equipment
- Circumferential zipper allows quick access to the main compartment from the front
- Lid pocket with two compartments including key holder
- Separate safety compartment for immediate access to emergency equipment
- Crampon fixation included with extra straps
- Map compartment at the front
- Water-resistant thanks to PU-coated material
- Hydration system compatible: Secure holder for all common drink bladders
- Rope fastening: Simple attachment allowing for rapid access without having to open the cover
- Compression straps: Simple backpack compression with little content, also serves as a side ski fastener
- Ice axe fastening: Simple, rigid fastener allows rapid access
- Hiking pole fastening: Stable side hiking pole fastening with fastening loops for the tips
- Swisswool Full Contact Back System: Back made of Swisswool
- Back length: Short
- Size: 32 Liter
- Volume: 29 x 62 x 21 cm
- Weight: 1370 g
Material specifications for Ortovox PEAK 32 S
- Main material: Nylon 420D HD Ripstop, Nylon 420D Manstar
- Backpack back: Swiss Wool
Nylon 420D Manstar
The most durable material from ORTOVOX. It offers extremely high scuff resistance and is therefore ideal for protecting against sharp edges. The PU coating on the inside also makes the fabric waterproof.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.