You have no items in your shopping cart.
Versatile technical 2-person expedition dome tent.
Product description for Mountain Hardwear TRANGO 2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
First introduced in 1995, Trangos by MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round.
Teardrop-shaped front and rear doors of the MOUNTAIN HARDWEAR Trango™ 2 conveniently tuck away, welded loops for securing the fly and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
- Field of Application: Alpine Climbing
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors Rain room tested
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Loops for internal guy system
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) REWORD
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Tent Capacity: 2
- Number of Poles: 5
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 38 in / 97 cm
- Length Packed: 24 in / 61 cm
- Diameter Packed: 8 in / 20 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 40 sq ft / 3.7 sq m
- Tent Vestibule Area: 12 sq ft / 1.1 sq m
- Weight Packed: 9 lb 13 oz / 4.44 kg
- Weight Minimum: 8 lb 15 oz / 4.03 kg
Material specifications for Mountain Hardwear TRANGO 2
- Fly: 70D Nylon Taffeta, water column 1.500mm, PU/SIL
- Canopy: 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop with DWR treatement
- Tent Floor: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta, water column 10.000mm Ether Type PU
- Pole Type: DAC Featherlight™ NSL
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.