You have no items in your shopping cart.
Warm expedition down mitt.
Product description for Mountain Equipment REDLINE MITT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Redline Mitt is the warmest mitt by MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT suitable for expeditions above 7000m and to the coldest corners of the globe.
The Redline Mitt is the latest addition to the re-vamped High Altitude clothing collection and brings cutting-edge fabric and construction technology to the unchanged demands of operating in the coldest and harshest conditions on earth.
- Drilite® FP outer; totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 93/7 750 Fill Power Goose Down
- Primaloft® Insulation throughout
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin palm
- Box Wall Construction and pre-curved mitt and thumb
- Gauntlet with extra wide opening
- Fibre Pile lining is warm when wet
- Hypalon® spindrift tabs can be closed to keep inner glove dry
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Weight: 300 g / 10.6 oz
Material specifications for Mountain Equipment REDLINE MITT
- Shell: Drilite® FP
- Filling: PrimaLoft®
- Palm: Pittards® Armortan Goatskin
- Back: 93/7 Gänsedaune, Bauschkraft: 750+
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.