You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens small packable down sleeping bag.
Product description for Mountain Equipment MATRIX III REG from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
When space is at a premium and weight an important concern the reduced pack size and low weight of the Matrix Range by MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT makes it the perfect companion for every trip.
The hardest multi-day mountaineering and alpinism places huge demands on the sleeping bag, it needs to be as light as possible, have the smallest pack size and keep working night after night in exposed conditions. Until now this has required substantial compromises but a revolutionary combination of water-resistant down and Primaloft® Synergy synthetic fill provides perhaps the ultimate solution.
The Bluesign™ approved water-resistant duck down resists moisture absorption and dries faster without inhibiting loft to gives ultra-light, super-compressible insulation which, when combined with an entirely synthetic Primaloft® Synergy underside gives a bag that will keep working even when exposed to damp conditions. Matrix bags are the solution for the harsh realities of the most intimidating future lines.
- Fit: Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction
- Trapezium 4: 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece with Bull-Eye technology for down control and low weight
- DC5 Hood: 5 baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control with low weight
- Solus Collar: For optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes
- Hybrid Construction: A combination of down baffles and synthetic layers for compressibility, durability and insulation when damp
- Zip: 3/4 length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack and mesh storage sack
- Dimensions: 212 x 76 x 50 cm
- Stuff-Sack dimensions: 21 x 31 cm
- Max. user height: 185 cm
- Comfort Temperature: 4°C
- Limit Temperature: -1°C
- Extreme Temperature: -17°C
- Fill weight: 450 g
- Weight: 1.275 g
Material specifications for Mountain Equipment MATRIX III REG
- Main fabric: He30 Outer Shell
- Lining: Supersoft 20 - exceptionally breathable, light and comfortable
- Filling: 90/10 725 fill power duck down
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.