You have no items in your shopping cart.
Superlight comfortable down sleeping bag.
Product description for Mountain Equipment GLACIER SL 600 REGULAR from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Combining the attributes of two of the most popular bag ranges by MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT, the Glacier SL 600 is an outstanding choice for those requiring the very low weight of the Helium bags but with the considerable benefits of a highly water-resistant outer fabric.
The Alpine fit, Down Control hood and Trapezium foot piece all help to ensure maximum warmth in a minimalist package the boundaries of which can be stretched further by the Drilite® Loft shell. Drilite® Loft’s 1.500 mm hydrostatic head allows you to confidently take these bags into more challenging environments and more exposed situations.
The Glacier SL 600 by MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT is a definitive choice for alpinists, mountaineers and backpackers seeking a serious lightweight solution.
- Fit: Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction
- Trapezium 4: 4 baffle trapezoid foot piece for excellent down control and loft with low weight
- DC5 Hood: 5 baffles and anatomical fit provide high levels of warmth and down control with low weight
- Solus Collar: Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes
- Slanted Box Wall Construction: Offers a stable and superlight structure with excellent stability and down control
- Baffle Walls: 30g baffle walls for down control and structure
- Zip: 3/4 length side zip with anti snag baffle
- Storage: Supplied with lightweight stuff sack
- Fill Weight: 600 g / 21 oz
- Max. User Height: 185 cm / 73"
- Dimensions: 212 x 76 x 50 cm / 83 x 30 x 20 in
- Packed size: 19 x 30 cm / 7 x 12 in
- Comfort-Temperature: -1° C / 30°F
- Limit-Temperature: -7° C / 19°F
- Extreme-Temperature: -23° C / -9°F
- Total Weight: 1.135 g / 40 oz
Material specifications for Mountain Equipment GLACIER SL 600 REGULAR
- Outer Shell: Drilite® Loft - exceptionally light, highly breathable and water resistant shell fabric
- Lining: Supersoft 20 - exceptionally breathable, comfortable and durable
- Filling: Down - 90% Duck Down, 10% Feather (Fill power: 725 cuin)
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.