You have no items in your shopping cart.
Modular mitt system.
Product description for Mountain Equipment FITZROY MITT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Fitzroy Mitt by MOUNTAIN EQUIPMENT is a 2-part modular mitt system suitable for lower level expedition use and trekking peaks.
For those operating in the polar regions and at high altitudes, this mitt is fully modular allowing you to keep your hands protected no matter what the task. It's 3 part design features a large Primaloft outer mitt, rugged and dependable fibre pile inner mitt and next-to-skin stretch fleece liner.
- Drilite® FP outer; highly water resistant, windproof and exceptionally breathable
- PrimaLoft® One insulation in outer mitt
- Pittards® Armortan® Goatskin palm
- Extended gauntlet design with extra wide opening
- Hypalon® spindrift tabs can be closed to keep inner glove dry
- Removable Softshell inner mitt with Lobster finger, fibre pile lining and leather palm
- Single-handed drawcord closure
- Weight: 375 g / 13.2 oz
Material specifications for Mountain Equipment FITZROY MITT
- Shell: Drilite® FP
- Palm: Pittards® Armortan Ziegenleder
- Filling: Primaloft® One
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.