You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens warm sporty Primaloft® down jacket.
Product description for Maloja M CEDARM. from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The CedarM. by MALOJA is a warm, windproof and Primaloft® insulated mens down jacket for freeriding.
The CedarM. down jacket with goose down and Primaloft® padding is a 2-layer, breathable and has partially sealed seams. The MALOJA jacket is wind resistant, has thumb loops, a high insulating capacity, a removable powder skirt, a pass pocket, ventilation zips and the DWR equipment makes the material permanently dirt and water-repellent.
- Good moisture transport
- Front zip
- Poly Stripe inserts in the front, back and sleeve area with horizontal top stitching
- 2 huge zip chest pockets
- 1 inner google pocket
- 1 inner zip pocket
- 1 hidden zip ski card sleeve pocket
- Cuffs with velcro fastener and thumb loops
- Detachable snow guard
- Adjustable waistband
- 2 Layer: The outer material, functional membrane and a thin protective film are bonded to a stable 2 Layer construction. This material can cope with professional and uncompromissing claim. The membrane used offers very good breathability and waterproofness.
- Optimum insulation - Supreme: MALOJA distinguish between different insulation levels. Basic, premium and supreme insulation. The right insulation for the different temperatures is always depending on the application area and the intensity of the activity.
- Durable water-repellent finish (DWR): The outer material has a durable water and dirt repellent finish that allows rain and snow to roll of. The outer surface of the clothing is less sensitive against dirt and the breathability is not affected. All treatments used by MALOJA are bluesign® approved and fulfill all necessary requirements regarding sustainability.
- Partly taped seams: The seams are partly sealed with a special seaming tape to guarantee waterproofness in critical areas of your outerwear.
- Windproof: 100% windproof garment for ambitious users. No matter how windy it is or how fast you are riding downhill, this garment avoids windchill (factor) and perfectly transports humidity outward.
- Individually adjustable hood with solid peak and inner cord stopper: The hood can be optimally adjusted with draw strings at collar and back of the head.
- 2-way ventilation zips in the forearm and underarm: The clothing is featured with additional venting zippers. Thus an optimal temperature and perfect moisture management is guaranteed.
- 650 fill power (CUIN): Fill power is calculated in cubic inches, CUIN. The higher the fill power value, the better the insulation in relation to the packing volume.
- Fit: Regular
Material specifications for Maloja M CEDARM.
- Poly Stripe 2-Layer - 69% Polyester, 31% Polyuretane
- Superfine Mele 2-Layer - 52% Polyester, 38% Nylon, 10% Polyuretane
- Padding: Primaloft® Silver Down Blend - 60% Duck Down, 40% Primaloft®
Poly Stripe 2-Layer: 2-layer Poly Stripe has been specifically developed to increase thermal properties by working in combination with Primaloft Down Blend. The premium membrane with a 10.000mm water column and moisture vapour permeability of 10.000g/m2/24h provides excellent protection and performance when the weather makes a turn for the worst. The addition of the DWR finish is the first line of defense against dirt and water, further allowing the membrane Primaloft® Down Blend insulating properties to function at their best.
Superfine Mele 2-Layer: A very light, densely woven, water-resistant and breathable material made out of highquality 20D nylon and polyester fabrics. Combined with a 10.000mm water column and a 5.000mm breathability it is possible to design 100% waterproof and small packable items. The DWR feature makes the Superfine Mele 2L permanently water and dirt-repellent.
Primaloft® Silver Down Blend: From the performance experts at PrimaLoft, Inc., the world’s first combination of water-repellent down and hydrophobic fibers completely changes insulation as you know it. PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Down Blend is the ultimate hybrid of 40% PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibers and 60% water-repellent down offering no compromises – with warmth equivalent to 650 fill down within your gear, and permanent water-resistant technology that maintains 94% of its warmth when wet. This marks a game-changing innovation with all the lightweight warmth, loft, packability and comfort of standard down, but outstanding wet-weather thermal performance that even dries 4x faster. PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Down Blend offers innovation that pushes boundaries of what your gear can accomplish, with performance you can feel and trust. Warm as 650 fill down, water-resistant, fast drying, lightweight and breathable.
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.