You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens durable breathable approach shoe.
Product description for La Sportiva W TX 3 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The TX 3 for women by LA SPORTIVA is a shoe for rapid approach routes, part of the Traverse X series: designed for approach routes and multi-function use on mixed terrain in the mountains.
The shoe offers the perfect combination of protection, lightweight and breathability thanks to the mesh uppers. A shoe for quick approach routes that belongs to the Traverse X approach series: designed for technical walks and multi-function use on mixed terrain in the mountains. Every detail has been studied to guarantee lightweight, grip, comfort and protection in the approach phase and to favour a more technical use right up to the base of the wall.
The TX 3 for women by LA SPORTIVA is a sturdy, “built to last” model thanks to the inner support system and the fabric uppers with no inserts, high abrasion resistance is guaranteed thanks to the Pu TechLite all-around rand, the Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and rear Impact Brake System is conceived for climbing routes and technical return trails. The lacing system derives for the Mythos climbing model and allows regulation of tension and internal volumes in one simple move.
The TX 3 for women by LA SPORTIVA is the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, rapidity and safety.
- Essential design thanks to the fabric uppers with no added inserts
- A sturdy “built to last” boot with an internal, thermo adhesive support structure and an external mesh fabric
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability in traverse and providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision.
- The PU TechLite rand and rubber toe protection provide high abrasion resistance and reduced weights
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with Impact Brake System at the back of the boot. Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip. Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails
- Patent lacing system derived form the Mythos climbing shoe: regulates tension and inner volume in one simple move
- Wide front footbed with tapered sides to avoid leverage points and enhance torsional stability
- Weight: 600 g / Pair (EU 42)
Material specifications for La Sportiva W TX 3
- Upper: Breathable fabric / 1.5 mm PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection
- Lining: Non-slip Mesh
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.