You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens lightweight breathable approach shoe.
Product description for La Sportiva W TX 2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The TX 2 for women is the lightest shoe in the Traverse X approach series by LA SPORTIVA, dedicated to the climbing community, meets the requirements of grip, protection and lightweight, essential for technical approach routes.
Designed for multi-pitch routes and for attaching to the harness, thanks to the C2 Combo Cord ™, that allows to hook the shoes to the harness quickly and compactly. The TX2 for women by LA SPORTIVA is the lightest technical approach shoe in the approach/multifunction Traverse X series: designed for mountain trails and for hooking onto a harness thanks to the C2 Combo Cord™ system that allows you to store the shoes quickly and compactly. Every detail is designed to guarantee lightweight, grip, comfort and protection during the approach phase and to allow the shoe to be used on more technical terrain in the mountains, right to the base of the wall.
The boot has essential design uppers with no stitching in elasticated knit fabric, high abrasion resistance and reduced weight thanks to the all-round protective coating, Vibram MegaGrip sole conceived for climbing and return routes on technical terrain, the lacing system derived from Mythos climbing model regulates tension and inner volumes in one simple move. All features that combine the comfort of a trail running shoe to the technical characteristics of a climbing shoe.
The TX 2 for women by LA SPORTIVA is the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains quickly and safety.
- Essential design uppers with no stitching. The “knitted” fabric allows to obtain a construction with different degrees of elasticity within the same fabric
- The all-round protective coating ensures high abrasion resistance and contained weights
- Single layer uppers provide enhanced comfort and breathability
- Vibram MegaGrip Sole with climbing zone and suction pads designed for climbing and for return routes on technical terrain
- Patent lacing system derived form the Mythos climbing shoe: regulates tension and inner volume in one simple move
- Integrated gaiter in the lower part of the lacing system for a snug fit and greater protection against stones and mud
- Wide front footbed with tapered sides to eliminate leverage points and enhance torsional stability
- C2 - Combo Cord™: elastic cords that allows to pack the shoes quickly and compactly inside a backpack or clip to a harness
- Weight: 440 g / Pair
Material specifications for La Sportiva W TX 2
- Upper: Knitted fabric with different degrees of elasticity / Pu TechLite on the toe and heel / rubber, all-round protective coating
- Lining: Non-slip Mesh
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Approach
- Sole: Vibram Mega-Grip
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.