You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens lightweight durable approach shoe.
Product description for La Sportiva M TX 4 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The TX 4 of the Traverse X approach series by LA SPORTIVA is designed for technical approach routes, via ferrate and hiking: lightweight, comfortable and with a look derived from climbing it is the ideal choice for mountaineers and mountain enthusiasts.
Leather shoe designed for technical approach routes and via ferrata, part of the Traverse X approach series: ideal for prolonged use by mountain guides and all those who work in the mountains. Every detail has been studied to guarantee grip, comfort and protection during approach routes and to encourage technical use right up to the base of the wall.
TX 4 is a sturdy “built to last” boot, thanks to the STB Control System™ that provides structure and torsion stability. The hard wearing leather uppers have an essential design and are high abrasion resistance thanks to the PU TechLite all-around rand: The Vibram MegaGrip sole with climbing zone at the toe and Impact Brake System at the rear are designed for climbing routes and return trails on technical terrain.
The lacing system derives from the Mythos climbing shoe and regulates tension and internal volume in one easy move. Traverse X the ultimate expression of moving in the mountains in comfort, speed and safety.
- The most structured and long lasting boot in the Traverse X series thanks to the leather uppers
- High abrasion resistance and reduced weights thanks to the PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection, Vibram MegaGrip sole with Impact Brake System at the rear, Trail Bite Heel enhances the downhill grip.
- Climbing zone at the toe for climbing routes and return trails
- STB Control System™: the uppers wrap around the midsole at the middle of the boot enhancing stability on traverses providing a snug fit for enhanced comfort and precision
- Weight: 760 g / Pair (EU 42)
Material specifications for La Sportiva M TX 4
- Upper: Suede leather and protective 1,5 mm PU TechLite rand and rubber toe for extra protection
- Lining: Mesh
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Footbed: Ortholite Approach 4 mm
- Sole: Mega-Grip Vibram sole with Impact Brake System and climbing zone at the toe
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.