You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens lightweight technical ski mountaineering boot.
Product description for La Sportiva M SPECTRE 2.0 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Spectre 2.0 by LA SPORTIVA is the evolved, four buckles ski mountaineering boot dedicated to skimountaineers and free-riders looking for the perfect combination of power, control, endurance and the precision of an alpine boot, with the qualities of mobility, maneuverability and the lightness of a new generation ski mountaineering boot.
Downhill, the transmission of power and control of the ski is accentuated by the use with the TR2 safety binding, thanks to the perfect compatibility guaranteed by the Skitrab system with which it is sufficient to remove the two metal features. The shell is made of lightweight and durable Grilamid while the patented Vertebra Technology™ loaded carbon locking system, is a structural part of the boot and facilitates the transmission of power in the downhill phase thanks to the exceptional “125-Flex” qualities of flexibility.
The mobility of the shell equal to 60° of the total excursion, together with the accentuated gliding and the system patented EZ Flex™ system of the innerboot, accentuate the walkability of the product, usable also for technical passages on rocks and slippery surfaces thanks to the full Vibram dual mix/double density outsole.
Shell and Cuff
- G-Shell™: the super-compact lower shell is only 303 mm long for a size 27.5. La Sportiva use the ultra-lightweight nylon polymer Grilamid® because it allows us to reduce the thickness of the lower shell wall without sacrificing stiffness or power. The compact shape allows for precise footing during technical ascents. The innovative Rear Diffuser element powers the boot’s extended range of motion. This diffuser element allows incredible best-in-category true 60° range of motion 30° rearward and 30° forward (buckles closed). Open the buckles and you get an additional 10°-15° forward range of motion. The diffuser also works to keep your heel locked down when the boot is flexed in the forward direction
- Cuff: the Spectre’s ingenious Dual-Axis Cuff™ consists of two individual elements working together: (1) a Pebax® dual-density two-buckle Climbing System Control™ cuff that provides lateral control and increased ankle articulation for technical climbing, and (2) a Carbon Reinforced Grilamid® Vertebra Technology™ exoskeleton that enhances forward and rearward power transmission. The Vertebra Technology™ outer cuff is the key to the Spectre’s powerful 120-Flex downhill performance. There is also a removable two-position asymmetric rear spoiler for fine-tuning the forward lean angle and the position of the foot in the lower shell.
- Walking Profile: the Dual-Axis Cuff™ facilitates a long smooth stride with an extended 60° range of motion while the G-Shell™ lower component maintains DIN Touring (ISO 9523:2008) compatibility for touring (AT) ski binding attachment, for Skitrab TR2 safety binding and for tech binding as well. Low 17 mm ΔH ramp-angle for a easy natural stance and all-day comfort
- Shell Line: reinforced area defined by the analysis of 3D models helps minimize the extent of shell deformation.
- EZ Flex™ Tongue: the Grilamid® tongue uses our EZ Flex™ hinge system derived from La Sportiva’s proven mountain boot technology. This innovative design guarantees unrestricted ankle movement for steep ascents and easy striding on flat ground. An added waterproof seal under the tongue provides protection against snow, ice and water. The position of the tongue can be customized at the magnesium hinge over the top of the toe box. There are 3 positions for a total adjustment range of 4 mm to allow fine-tuning of fit and walkability.
- 4BT Tech Last™: 102.5 mm neutral flat last keeps your foot in a comfortable nofatigue position for precision footwork on technical ski mountaineering terrain. Similar to the 2BT Tech Last found on the Spitfire, Sideral and Starlet but wider in the forefoot and at the base of the fifth-metatarsal for a more comfortable performance fit.
- WarmSole™ Insert: fact - rubber outsoles conduct cold up from the bottom of ski boots. The Spectre sports a clever removable polyurethane ultra-lightweight insulating innersole that raises your foot up off the plastic floor of the boot and makes this one of the warmest four-buckle boots on the market
- Pegasus Buckles™ (patented): these aluminium buckles with microregulation have been created with minimalist design and function for the most efficient opening and closing of the boot and the entire volume of the boot.
- Power Strap: the wider offset and articulated velcro closure securely locks the entire cuff mechanism to the leg for efficient power transmission when skiing downhill.
- Vertebra Technology™: carbon reinforced Grilamid® hardwearing ergonomic power structure that works like an exoskeleton (patent pending). It is the backbone of the cuff construction and guarantees maximum security and precision during downhill ski mode. No need for a stiff tongue, the power comes from the Vertebra when it is locked out in downhill mode.
- Walk/Ski Mechanism: bombproof design (patent pending) is easy to operate even with gloves on.
- Adjustable Forward Lean: you can tune the boot to your personal preference with this interchangeable adjustable system for regulating the inclination of the cuff in three different positions (10°, 14°, 18°)
Sole and Ski Binding compatibility
- Vibram® Outsole™: dual density with 85 shore inserts at the toe and heel, for easier climbing on technical passages. A special centraling system which helps attach the boot to the bindings more quickly.
- Binding compatibility: the boots are compatible with race Tech bindings, AT touring bindings and with the esclusive Skitrab TR2 safety binding (just removing the two metal parts on the back).
- EZ Thermo™ Liners: come pre-molded to the 4BT Tech Last™ shape. If necessary the liners are 100% thermo-formable for those with special fit requirements.
- Spantik Lacing System (patented): draws inspiration from La Sportiva’s high altitude models and allows for double tension and custom fit regulation.
- EZ Flex™: hinge system that guarantees unrestricted ankle movement
Buckle Closures: 4 + optional power strap
Range of Motion: 60°
Weight: 2.880 g / Pair
Material specifications for La Sportiva M SPECTRE 2.0
- Shell: Grilamid®
- Cuff: Pebax®
- Spoiler: Marfram
- Vertebra: Carbon Reinforced Grilamid®
- Tongue: Grilamid®
- Outsole: Vibram®
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.