You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens technical mountain trail running shoe.
Product description for La Sportiva M BUSHIDO from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Bushido by LA SPORTIVA for men is a technical model created for the world of skyrunning competitions. Super lightweight, sticky, aggressive.
Designed to guarantee perfect stability on all types of off-road terrain thanks to the “STB Control” construction, a new concept in the world of Mountain running shoes. The TPU frame at the side of the uppers reaches and embraces the midsole in the medial part of the boot. This creates a snug fitting shoe with greater stability thanks to the upper and midsole working together in synergy. It also makes the product even more lightweight by avoiding having to insert heavy stabilizers into the central part of the shoe. The dual mix sole has graded touchpoints. The rounded shape of the external lugs, which gradually rise laterally to touch the midsole, create a continuous contact with the ground, thus maintaining stability in the case of extreme foot torsion. This allows the user to run in safety, even over technical terrain or in the presence of roots, stones and branches. The maximum support and snug fit of the medial part of the foot does not compromise freedom of movement for the toe.
The result is the Bushido shoe in true LA SPORTIVA style, satisfying the innovative solutions requested by the most demanding runners; rewriting the rules of the game with a totally new construction, never seen before in the trail running category.
- The shoe provides maximum support, containment of the middle of the foot and freedom of movement at the toe.
- Thermo adhesive micro fibre reinforcements protect against rubbing and abrasion.
- The high frequency reinforcements for the lacing creates an equal partition of tension during training runs.
- The sole is equipped with different sized lugs, depending on the position of the shoe, enhancing stability in every situation
- Weight: 610 g / Pair (EU 42)
Material specifications for La Sportiva M BUSHIDO
- Uppers: Breathable Air Mesh / thermal adhesive micro fibre; the external structure has high frequency applied to rip-stop fabric
- Lining: Mesh / no sweat lateral mesh inserts / stretch Air Mesh tongue
- Midsole: Compressed EVA / Rock-Guard insert in dual density EVA on the forefoot
- Footbed: 4mm Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Sole: Lighter weight Dual mix FriXion XT + Impact Brake System and lugs for attaching AT Grip Spikes
- Drop: 6 mm
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.