You have no items in your shopping cart.
Drinking water conservation liquid.
Product description for Katadyn MICROPUR CLASSIC MC 1.000F LIQUID from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Micropur Classic Liquid by KATADYN is a practical and simple possibility for drinking water treatment.
It makes drinking water useable over a period of 6 months (silver ionisation) and protects it from re-contamination. Micropur Classic by KATADYN inactivates bacteria in water tanks and containers, is ecologically friendly and keeps water free from germs, algae and odours. It performs without chlorine and with no deterioration in flavour.
It is suitable for clear, not for cloudy water as suspended matter can weaken the effect of silver ions. It is recommend to use a Microfilter by KATADYN for cloudy water.
The effect of Micropur is based on the bacteriostatic and bactericidal properties of silver. Unlike chlorine, which is only effective for a few hours in water, silver ions will preserve water for up to 6 months. The silver ions cling to the cell walls of micro-organisms thus hindering their growth. All ingredients used are permissible for use in drinking water.
The Micropur Classic Liquid by KATADYN are the ideal water treatment for for travelling and trips n drinking water containers and pipes. Micropur can be used wherever drinking water remains in a system for a long time (air conditioners, heating systems, humidifiers, wells, water tanks, water baths, incubators etc.).
- Dosage MC 1.000PF 1 ml for 10 liters
- Substances: Silver 0.7 mg/g
- Effect: Conserves clear drinking water for up to 6 months. Deactivates bacteria after 2 hours of contact
- Materials: Can be used in plastic or glass. Check metals before use.
- Storage: Store in the original packaging in a dry place under 25°C.
- Shelf-life: 5 years
- Link to Safety Data Sheet: KATADYN Micropur Classic Liquid
- Content: 100 ml; 1 ml liquid per 10 liters = 1.000 liters
- Put the appropriate amount of liquid into the empty or half full water container.
- Immediately fill the container with the required amount of clear water. The turbulence which occurs when you fill the container helps mix the Micropur and the water. Additional stirring is not necessary.
- If Micropur is added to the container after it has been filled, the water must be stirred so that the silver ions are distributed evenly.
- Let it take effect (120 mins).
Material specifications for Katadyn MICROPUR CLASSIC MC 1.000F LIQUID
- Silver 0.7 mg/g
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.