You have no items in your shopping cart.
Kids padded merino wool hiking socks.
Product description for Jack Wolfskin KIDS HIKING MERINO CLASSIC CUT from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Helping to keep kids’ feet fit, whatever the terrain. The Hiking Merino Classic Cut by JACK WOLFSKIN are well padded on the ankles and instep.
This means the pressure on the foot is evenly distributed. The calf-length style and special knit around the ankles provide extra support. It has also added mesh fabric between the heel and instep to allow little hikers’ feet to breathe. The merino wool ensures a pleasant, natural feel.
- Hiking socks
- Ankle support (Konus Bandage) even distribution of pressure and padding on the Achilles tendon (Lambertz Protector)
- Mesh fabric for good instep ventilation; spacer pads create a gap between foot and shoe (Cross ventilation)
- Padding on the ankles, instep and toes
- Padding with ventilation zones relieves the pressure on the sole of the foot at high strain points (Biosplit footbed).
- Weight: 40 g/pair (Size 31-33)
Material specifications for Jack Wolfskin KIDS HIKING MERINO CLASSIC CUT
- 47 % Acrylic, 20 % Polyamide, 16 % Polypropylene, 13 % Wool, 4 % Elastane
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.