You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens robust large trekking rucksack, 75+10l.
Product description for Jack Wolfskin M DENALI 75 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
Delivering efficient load transfer on demanding trekking trips: The Denali 75 Men is a large-capacity trekking backpack by JACK WOLFSKIN which is very comfortable to carry, even with a lot of weight.
It features the lightweight X-Transition suspension system. The system is based on two crossover aluminium rods which stabilise your back yet are so flexible that they don’t restrict movement. The straps and back length can be precision adjusted as required to distribute the load perfectly. All contact points are well padded.
The compartments in the Denali 75 by JACK WOLFSKIN are very cleverly designed and configured. The large main compartment, the height-adjustable lid pocket and four side pockets are some of the many stowage options. Highly practical feature when you’re carrying a lot of kit: Dual access to the main compartment – from the top and via the front.
- Extremely large two-compartment trekking rucksack
- Lightweight, ripstop Cross Rip 300D fabric with reinforcement threads
- Body with very abrasion-resistant, high tenacity Nailhead 420D fabric
- Base with very hard-wearing, medium-weight polyamide Ballistic 840D fabric with a smooth finish
- Frame with very lightweight and dimensionally stable Aluminium Honey Comb
- Comfortable, lightweight and flexible X-Transition suspension system for optimum weight distribution and generous freedom of movement
- Adjustable chest strap with signal whistle
- Occipital cavity for enhanced carry comfort
- Main compartment with two access points (from the front and the top) and inside pocket (with enough room for a drinks bladder)
- Base compartment with large aperture opening
- Height-adjustable lid pocket with inside compartment
- Large external pocket
- Zip pocket
- Two mesh side pouches
- Fold-out bottle holder
- Trekking pole attachment
- Preparation for helmet attachment
- Inner, side and base compression straps
- Preparation for a hydration system (tube duct and attachment)
- Integrated raincover
- Backlength: M - XL
- Dimensions: 94 x 42 x 39 cm
- Volume: 75 + 10 liter
- Weight: 2.780 g
Material specifications for Jack Wolfskin M DENALI 75
- Body: Cross Rip 300D - 100% Polyester und Nailhead 420D - 100% Polyamid
- Bottom: Ballistic 840D - 100% Polyamide
- Frame: Aluminium Honey Comb - 100% Aluminium
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.