You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 20% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Robust versatile DAC mountainsports poles.
Product description for Helinox RIDGE LINE LBB135 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
Ridge Line series poles by HELINOX balance light weight with the strength for trekking, mountain and ski in arduous day trips or week long treks.
The LBB 135 by HELINOX uses a combination of the vertical lever system and a specially designed button system.
- Super strength of exclusive DAC TH72M alloy - the world’s best - lightest AND strongest
- Ultra lightweight for best performance and technique
- Fastest and simplest length adjustment/assembly - just one action
- Lever "rest zone" (unique to Helinox) maintains constant locking effectiveness because the locking mechanism is not under pressure when the pole is compacted for storage
- Vertical lever system operates two locking "cams" for substantially increased locking effectiveness without increased operator effort
- Ball bearing button lock mechanism for superior durability and reliability
- Quality foam grips with "wicking" wrist straps
- Solidly mounted tungsten carbide tips
- Rubber tip covers supplied - suited for pavement use or storage
- Optional larger baskets available for snow walking
- Adjustable length flexibility
- Folded length: 54.9cm
- Max. length in use: 135 cm
- Weight per pole: 240 grams
Vertical Lever Lock System
Aligning the lever vertically with the length of the pole makes a longer lever possible without creating a protuberance problem. The mechanical advantage of a longer lever makes for easier operation.
Deformation of a single locking cam under pressure is substantially reduced by the unique HELINOX dual cam system which spreads the load. The reduced cam deformation ensures consistent high locking forces for more reliable performance. The dual cams require less distance between tube and cam for better performance.
The unique Lever Resting Zone of the Helinox Lever Lock system relieves all pressure on the mechanism when the pole is compacted and not in use. Locking pressure is more consistent and reliable with the HELINOX Lever Lock system.
Ball Bearing Button Lock
The internal rail system is exclusive to HELINOX. The system prevents relative rotation of the sections and allows "one touch" operation. There is now no need for the frustrating manipulation required to align the buttons with the button holes. The linear internal rail was created by DAC's superior design skills and experience. The square button prevents the accidental separation of sections.
The ball bearing allows increased spring tension to ensure the button emerges consistently to reliably lock the pole. The ball bearing also assists relative movement of the tubes for smoother operation. The Helinox dual button system spreads the load evenly so that the load on each button is halved for more reliable operation. The lightweight mechanism (combined with the incredible benefits of alloy TH72M) produces the lightest possible pole.
Material specifications for Helinox RIDGE LINE LBB135
- Grips: High quality foam
- Shaft: DAC TH72M alloy
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.