You have no items in your shopping cart.
Womens waterproof durable Gore-Tex® climbing boot.
Product description for Hanwag W FERRATA COMBI LADY GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Female:
The lightweight Ferrata Combi Lady GTX® by HANWAG is designed for demanding via ferrate and is also suitable for alpine mountaineering and glacier crossings.
The shoe is ideal for tough treks on rough trails, on scree, on rough terrain and via ferratas as well as it is suitable for high mountain ranges and glaciers. Due to the waterproof materials, the additional insulation and its robust construction the Ferrata Combi Lady GTX® by HANWAG is especially suitable for snowshoe-touring.
- Vibram® sole: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Durably waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® lining: Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- Suitable for hybrid step-in (semi-automatic) crampons: The rear welt supports a heel lever but there is no front welt (for a front bale). Intended use: general alpine terrain, easier glacier travel and ice climbs.
- Ideal for tough treks on rough trails, on scree, on rough terrain and via ferratas. Also suitable for high mountain ranges and glaciers.
- Flexible instep lacing with loops. Allows a tight fit, yet guarantees mobility.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction the boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.
- Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
- Cemented construction, easy to resole
- High, protective rubber rand
- Special climbing last
- Click Clamps (clamping lace rings) for two-zone lacing: enables different lacing tensions, e.g. tighter at the fore-/mid foot and looser around the ankle during mountain ascents
- Smooth adjustable Ghilly-lacing on lower section
- Heel welt for semi-automatic crampons
- Graded memory insole for superior form retention – always returns to its original shape
- Extra-soft neoprene tongue
- Full length shank between insole and outsole for additional stability
- Soft neoprene cuff
- TPU reinforcing heel tension element
- Made in Germany
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Weight per pair: 1440 g (shoe size UK 7 - UK 7.5)
Material specifications for Hanwag W FERRATA COMBI LADY GTX
- Upper: Bergrind leather, Cordura®, Neoprene edging
- Lining: Gore-Tex® laminate
- Sole: Vibram® Climbing II
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.