You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 10% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Mens high-quality biological leather trekking boot.
Product description for Hanwag M WAXENSTEIN BIO from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The mid-cut mens shoe Waxenstein Bio by HANWAG made of chrome-free tanned leather boot offers a pleasant wearing feeling.
The special about this shoe is the first fully bio-degradable outsole for alpine and trekking boots with two different profiles for different areas of application. Additional the Waxenstein Bio by HANWAG is made of prime leather from the hides of bulls raised according to certified organic standards and stringent animal welfare standards. They lead long and healthy lives what makes their hides thicker and stronger.
- Vibram® sole: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Sole Features: Biodegradable (industrial composting at 70°C), medium soft, heel shock absorber, full-length cushioning, rounded heel and tip for easy walking motion
- Straight Fit: Last with asymmetric toe box. Provides more space for the toes (by allowing the big toe to remain in a straight position). Particularly comfortable for users with a wider forefoot.
- Made for light hikes in lowlands, low mountain ranges or the foothills of the Alps. For both good and poor paths, also suitable for hut-to-hut trails.
- The first fully bio-degradable outsole for alpine and trekking boots with two different profiles for different areas of application.
- Prime leather made from the hides of bulls raised according to certified organic standards and stringent animal welfare standards. They lead long and healthy lives. This makes their hides thicker and stronger.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
- Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
- Chrome free tanned lining leather, also suitable for people who are allergic to ordinary leather.
- Soft leather at flex zone
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Clamping lace hooks
- Reduced seams at flex zones
- Lace length: 160 cm, 6 mm
- Weight per pair: 1220 g (shoe size UK 7 - UK 7.5)
Material specifications for Hanwag M WAXENSTEIN BIO
- Upper: Chrome-free nubuck
- Lining: Chrome-free leather
- Sole: Vibram® Endurance Composole
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.