You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens durable waterproof Gore-Tex® alpine boot.
Product description for Hanwag M SIRIUS II GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The Sirius II GTX® by HANWAG is a robust and versatile mens boot for demanding alpine use.
this shoe is designed for high-alpine mountaineering in extreme terrain and for ice climbing and is ideal for demanding glaciers, ice and firn. In contrast to the standard Alpin Last, which has a slightly narrower design to allow better technical (climbing) performance, the Alpin Wide Last of the Sirius II GTX® by HANWAG has a wider forefoot to prevent pressure points when climbing or walking.
- Vibram sole: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Gore-Tex®: Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable.
- Alpin Wide Last: In contrast to our standard Alpin Last, which has a slightly narrower design to allow better technical (climbing) performance, our Alpin Wide Last has a wider forefoot to prevent pressure points when climbing or walking.
- Insulated: Additional insulation in the upper and the sole unit.
- Sole Features: TPU tip PU shock absorbing wedge Additional cushioning via PU heel
- Fully crampon compatible sole construction: Suitable for automatic step-in crampons (also called rigid step-in/ clip-on/ automatic crampons) for serious mountaineering and ice climbing.
- An all-round rubber rand, handcrafted around the lower part of the upper. It protects the leather from scree and rocks and significantly increases the boot’s stability and durability.
- Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship.
- Special clamping eyelets enable different lacing tensions at the fore-/mid foot and around the ankle (2-zone lacing).
- Designed for high-alpine mountaineering in extreme terrain and for ice climbing. Ideal for demanding glaciers, ice and firn.
- Padded cuff in soft leather
- Thermal insulation down to -15°C (DIN EN 344-1)
- Robust upper: split-grain leather, 3-3.2mm thick
- Lace length: 200 cm, 6 mm
- Weight per pair: 1780 g (shoe size UK 7- UK 7.5)
Material specifications for Hanwag M SIRIUS II GTX
- Upper: 3-3.2 mm thick split-grain leather
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Duratherm
- Sole: Vibram® Alpin Light
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.