You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof classical Gore-Tex® outdoor shoe.
Product description for Hanwag M PATOJA MID GTX from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The timeless and classic men’s Patoja Mid GTX® by HANWAG in stylish design is made for all year round use.
The Extra Straight-Fit last of this men's shoe provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position. With the new by HANWAG developed innovative sole of the Patoja Mid GTX® with honeycomb structure a significant loss of weight could be achieved. Heel loop allow an easy putting on and off.
- Vibram® sole: Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
- Sole features: New developed innovative sole with honeycomb structure for a significant loss of weight, insulating EVA wedge, high friction rubber
- Extra Straight-Fit last: Provides more space for the toes by allowing the big toe to assume a straighter position
- Heel loop for easy on and off
- Soft padded cuff
- Lace length: 180 cm, 6 mm
- Weight per pair: 940 g (shoe size UK 7 - UK 7.5)
Material specifications for Hanwag M PATOJA MID GTX
- Upper: Nubuk leather 2.0 – 2.2 mm
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Sierra
- Sole: Vibram® Pepe
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.