You have no items in your shopping cart.
Roomy freeride ski and snowboard backpack, 27l.
Product description for Haglofs SKRA 27 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Skra 27 as part of the freeride backpacks' series by HAGLOFS may be the ultimate freeride pack, no matter if you prefer skis or snowboard.
Skra holds no compromises and is optimized for both freeride skiing and snowboarding. The separate compartment on the front for snow safety equipment and the spacious, easy accessible main compartment make it possible to bring all you need for a day in the backcountry. The main compartment makes it possible to bring more equipment to be able to stay out longer in the remote backcountry terrain to find untouched snow and lines.
Additionally, the Skra 27 by HAGLOFS provides attachment straps for snow shoes and designed for daylong freeride ski touring.
- Vertical snowboard carry
- Helmet attachment on top of pack
- A-frame ski carry which doubles as compression. Holds skis with tail width up to 150 mm
- Diagonal ski carry
- Ski pole attachment
- Fleece lined goggle pocket inside the front compartment
- Full length hip belt with zippered pockets
- Hydration system compatible
- Insulated hose sleeve on shoulder strap
- Main compartment is accessible from both back and front panel
- A lightweight framework provides stability to the pack and keeps it from collapsing when using the back panel opening
- Harness, back panel and hip belt with snow shedding fabric
- Safety whistle on chest strap
- Soft padded front panel to prevent chafing from skis
- Easy access stash pocket on front panel
- Internal pocket with key holder
- Volume: 27 liters
- Weight: 1350 g
Material specifications for Haglofs SKRA 27
420D HD Oxford Polyamide
- 420 denier high density polyamide fabric with good abrasion and tearing strength
- PU-coated in three steps for improved waterproofness
- PFOS/PFOA-free water repellent-treatment
- bluesign® approved
- Water column: > 2.000 mm
- Weight: 220 g/m²
800D JR Ballistic Polyamide
- Extremely abrasion and rip-restant 800 denier polyamide fabric
- PU-coated for improved waterproofness
- PFOS/PFOA-free water-repellent treatment
- bluesign® approved
- Water column: > 1.000 mm
- Weight: 390 g/m²
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.