You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mens waterproof durable Hydratic® winter parka.
Product description for Fjallraven M POLAR GUIDE PARKA from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion for Male:
The M Polar Guide Parka by FJALLRAVEN is a warm and waterproof synthetic padded winter parka with G-1000® reinforcements.
This winter parka is developed and tested in cooperation with the guides and dog mushers of FJALLRAVEN Polar. It is a robust working garment that can withstand close contact with eager dogs and that works well in damp cold weather around zero degrees as well as very cold temperatures.
The outer fabric of the Polar Guide Parka by FJALLRAVEN is hardwearing, water resistant polyamide with a waterproof Hydratic membrane lining and reinforcements in G-1000® on the shoulders, hood, pockets and sleeves. The fixed hood is adjustable and has detachable synthetic fur edging that protects against icy winds.
The many pockets offer practical storage and warmth for cold hands – such as the spacious bellows pockets with flaps and extra openings at the sides with fleece linings, easy to put in gloved hands for some quick extra warmth. In addition, the Polar Guide Parka by FJALLRAVEN has easily accessed chest pockets with zippers and extra, overlying pockets with flaps.
Equipment and tools can be attached to the D-ring under the right-hand chest pocket and kept close at hand. The two-way zipper can be opened from the bottom for ventilation, and a wide protective flap stops cold winds. It features drawcord adjustments at the waist and hem and Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs.
The synthetic Supreme Microloft padding of the Polar Guide Partka by FJALLRAVEN makes the jacket comfortable and warm, even in damp conditions. Its synthetic fibres can withstand tough handling and repeated washing without affecting its warming ability drastically.
- Warm and waterproof winter parka with synthetic padding Supreme Microloft
- Waterproof lining with Hydratic membrane
- Reinforcements in G-1000® on the shoulders, hood, pockets and sleeves
- Fixed adjustable hood with detachable synthetic fur edging
- Two-way zipper with wide protective flap
- Drawcord adjustments at the waist
- Velcro adjustments at the sleeve cuffs
- Many practical pockets: spacious bellows pockets with flaps and extra openings at the sides with fleece linings, easily accessed chest pockets with zippers, extra overlying pockets with flaps, D-ring under the right-hand chest pocket for equipment and tools
- Breathability: 10.000 g/m24h
- Filling weight: 250 g
- Weight: 1840 g (Size M)
Material specifications for Fjallraven M POLAR GUIDE PARKA
- Outer material: 100% Polyamide
- Reinforcements: G-1000® Original - 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
- Membrane: Hydratic - 100% Polyurethane, water column 10.000 mm
- Insulation: Supreme Microloft - 100% Polyester
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.