You have no items in your shopping cart.
Robust spacious 4-person four-season tunnel tent.
Product description for Fjallraven KEB ENDURANCE 4 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The Keb Endurance 4 is an extra strong and safe four-season tunnel tent by FJALLRAVEN optimised for exposed conditions and challenging terrain.
Full height in the entire inner tent and the large vestibule makes tent life comfortable, especially when bad weather keeps you inside. The Keb Endurance 4 by FJALLRAVEN is perfect for advanced winter trekking and tenting above the treeline, but still light enough to fit into a trekking backpack. All materials and details are carefully selected for their reliability and manageability in cold conditions. For example, adjustments and zipper pullers are big enough to be easily handled with winter gloves on.
The guylines have a reflective thread woven in and are extra strong with double adjustments and the ground loops are big enough to be used with skis or poles when using the tent in the snow. The tent pegs are also extra long and wide for superior grip in difficult terrain. Reflectors at the vents and doors of the Keb Endurance 4 by FJALLRAVEN make it easy to find your way back to the tent in the dark. The flysheet and inner tent are connected so the inner tent is protected from getting wet when pitching in the rain. Pole sleeves are colour coded for easy handling and are big enough for double poles (an accessory) so the tent can withstand even higher winds and more snow on the roof.
Inside, the tent is spacious with a generous sitting height. The extra large vestibule has plenty of room for storing gear, cooking and other activities. Two entrances make it easy to get in and out and also give the possibility of using the lee-side door in bad weather. Clotheslines in the vestibule and inner tent as well as several mesh pockets help keep gear organised in the Keb Endurance 4 by FJALLRAVEN. There are also attachment points for a Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent.
Large, highly positioned vents give excellent airflow and minimise condensation. All openings of the Keb Endurance 4 by FJALLRAVEN have fine mosquito netting and can be covered with the flysheet on the outside if the tent is used in snow or sand. In warm weather the doors can be fastened in a half-opened position – the zippers have an auto-lock function so they won’t “creep” in strong winds – for extra ventilation without rain getting into the inner tent. Mosquito netting in the flysheet doors keeps most insects out of the vestibule which is practical when cooking or if a four-legged friend is with you.
The flysheet is made from FJALLRAVEN’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon fabric. Its innovative construction combines two fabric weights for optimised strength; 40 denier at the top with 70 denier reinforcements at the bottom where abrasion from the ground is the highest. Just like all of FJALLRAVEN’s tents, Keb Endurance 4 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and the impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Extra strong and safe four-season tunnel tent
- For exposed conditions and challenging terrain
- Adjustments and zipper pullers are big enough to be easily handled with winter gloves
- Guylines have reflective thread woven in and are extra strong with double adjustments
- Ground loops are big enough to be used with skis or poles
- Tent pegs are also extra long and wide for superior grip in difficult terrain
- Reflectors at the vents and doors
- Flysheet and inner tent are connected
- Pole sleeves are colour coded for easy handling and are big enough for double poles
- Inside, the tent is spacious with a generous sitting height
- Extra large vestibule
- Two side entrances
- Clotheslines in the vestibule and inner tent
- Inner tent with several mesh pockets and attachment points for a Gear Loft
- Large, highly positioned vents
- All openings have fine mosquito netting and additional doors of tent material
- Mosquito netting in the flysheet
- Doors can be fastened in a half-opened position – the zippers have an auto-lock function
- Flysheet made from new high-performance TripleRip nylon fabric with two fabric weights for optimised strength
- Without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants
- Impregnation is fluorocarbon free
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Medium
- Persons: 4 persons
- Season: Four seasons
- Construction: Tunnel tent
- Size: 420 x 240 x 125 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Total 6000 g / Minimum 5110 g
Material specifications for Fjallraven KEB ENDURANCE 4
- Outer material: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, 70D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, water column 3000 mm
- Fabric inner: 30D Ripstop DWR - 100% Polyamide
- Floor fabric: 70D PU - 100% Polyamide, water column 10000 mm
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh - 100% Polyester
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.