You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stable robust 3-person four-season dome tent.
Product description for Fjallraven KEB DOME 3 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The extra strong and stable four-season dome tent Keb Dome 3 by FJALLRAVEN is optimised for exposed conditions and challenging terrain.
A reliable choice that is easy to handle in the cold, perfect for advanced winter trips and for use above the treeline, yet still lightweight enough to be packed in a trekking backpack. Excellent ventilation and doors entirely in mesh make the Keb Dome 3 by FJALLRAVEN a great alternative for adventures in the tropics as well. The flysheet and inner tent are connected to make pitching simple. Its three-pole construction makes the tent self supporting and easy to move about until you find the perfect position.
The pole sleeves are big enough for double poles (an accessory) so the tent can withstand even higher winds and more snow on the roof. Extra large ground loops and anchor points of the Keb Dome 3 by FJALLRAVEN mean you can use skis or poles to anchor the tent in snow. All pullers and lines are dimensioned so they can be easily handled with thick winter gloves on. Guylines have reflective yarn woven in and extra reflectors at the vents and doors make the tent visible in the darker months of the year. The tent pegs are also extra long and wide for good grip in difficult terrain.
Two spacious vestibules and generous ceiling height make tent life comfortable. Entrances from two sides mean you can use the lee-side entrance in stormy weather. A removable mesh shelf in the inner tent's ceiling of the Keb Dome 3 by FJALLRAVEN provides convenient storage for gear. Ventilation is excellent and fully adjustable with large openings at different heights. All openings have fine mesh and can be covered with the flysheet on the outside if the tent is used in snow or sand. In warm weather the doors can be fastened in a half-opened position – the zippers have an auto-lock function so that they won’t “creep” in strong winds – for extra ventilation without rain getting into the inner tent.
Mosquito netting in the flysheet doors means you can be in the vestibule without too many insects visiting, which is just as practical in the summer mountains as it is in tropical climates. The flysheet of the Keb Dome 3 by FJALLRAVEN is made from FJALLRAVEN’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon fabric. Its innovative construction combines two fabric weights for optimised strength; 40 denier at the top with 70 denier reinforcements at the bottom where abrasion from the ground is the highest.
Just like all of FJALLRAVEN’s tents, Keb Dome 3 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Extra strong and safe four-season tunnel tent
- For exposed conditions and challenging terrain
- All pullers and lines are dimensioned to be easily handled with winter gloves
- Guylines have reflective thread woven in
- Ground loops are big enough to be used with skis or poles
- Tent pegs are also extra long and wide for superior grip in difficult terrain
- Reflectors at the vents and doors
- Flysheet and inner tent are connected
- Pole sleeves are colour coded for easy handling and are big enough for double poles
- Two spacious vestibules and generous ceiling height
- Two side entrances
- Removable mesh shelf in the inner tent's ceiling
- Ventilation is excellent and fully adjustable with large openings at different heights
- All openings have fine mesh
- Mosquito netting in the flysheet
- Doors can be fastened in a half-opened position – the zippers have an auto-lock function
- Flysheet made from new high-performance TripleRip nylon fabric with two fabric weights for optimised strength
- Without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants
- Impregnation is fluorocarbon free
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Medium
- Persons: 3 persons
- Season: Four seasons
- Construction: Dome tent
- Size: 340 x 225 x 125 cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: Total 4790 g / Minimum 4230 g
Material specifications for Fjallraven KEB DOME 3
- Outer material: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, 70D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, water column 3000 mm
- Fabric inner: 30D Ripstop DWR - 100% Polyamide
- Floor fabric: 70D PU - 100% Polyamide, water column 10000 mm
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh - 100% Polyester
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.