You have no items in your shopping cart.
➤X-MAS SALE: Get 20% extra on all SALE products with more than 25% discount: Code X-TRASALE16 !
Self-supporting spacious 2-person panorama dome tent.
Product description for Fjallraven ABISKO VIEW 2 from our collection of Outdoor Sports & Fashion:
The self-supporting three-season tent Abisko View 2 by FJALLRAVEN with excellent ventilation is optimised for use during the warmer months of the year.
The vestibules can be entirely rolled up on both sides of the tent so you can enjoy the view from the inner tent while keeping insects at bay. The flysheet is raised on the short ends and this together with the highly positioned vents and inner tent of the Abisko view 2 by FJALLRAVEN entirely in mesh fabric makes the tent incredibly well ventilated and perfect for tropical adventures. In unstable but warm weather the doors can be fastened in half-open position, leaving the inner tent protected from the rain.
The inner tent and the flysheet are connected and supported by two tent poles that cross each other twice. This makes the inner tent self supporting, while the vestibules are supported using guylines and tent pegs. Six guylines in Dyneema anchor the Abisko View 2 by FJALLRAVEN to the ground and give it good stability. Two openings and two vestibules make it easy to organise your side of the tent, and give you the possibility of using the entrance on the lee side during windy weather.
Generous height provides comfortable tent life. Inside the inner tent of the Abisko View 2 by FJALLRAVEN is a clothesline and six storage pockets for bottles, flashlights, clothes etc. Attachment points for Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent. The flysheet is made from FJALLRAVEN’s new high-performance TripleRip nylon and an innovative construction that combines two different fabric weights – 20 denier in the top part and 40 denier at the bottom where abrasion is most intensive – giving excellent strength despite the tent’s low weight.
Just like all of FJALLRAVEN’s tents, the Abisko View 2 is made entirely without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants, and its impregnation is fluorocarbon free.
- Self-supporting three-season tent
- Two openings and two vestibules
- Generous height provides comfortable tent life
- Vestibules can be entirely rolled up on both sides
- Doors can be fastened in half-open position in unstable but warm weather
- Inner tent and the flysheet are connected
- Supported by two tent poles that cross each other twice
- Six guylines in Dyneema
- Inside the inner tent is a clothesline and six storage pockets
- Attachment points for Gear Loft (an accessory) in the inner tent
- Flysheet is made from high-performance TripleRip Nylon
- Without PVC plastic and toxic flame retardants
- Impregnation is fluorocarbon free
- Pegs: DAC V-Pegs Small
- Persons: 2 persons
- Season: 3 seasons
- Construction: Dome tent
- Size: 295 x 220 x 120 cm (L x B x H)
- Weight: Total 2700 g / Minimum 2350 g
Material specifications for Fjallraven ABISKO VIEW 2
- Outer material: 40D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, 20D TripleRip Sil/Sil - 100% Polyamide, water column 3000 mm
- Fabric inner: 15D Ripstop DWR - 100% Polyamide
- Floor: 40D Ripstop PU - 100% Polyamide, water column 6000 mm
- Mosquito net: 20D No-see-um mesh - 100% Polyester
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
Savings opportunities at exxpozed.com
with us you can save quite a bit!
On current seasonal goods, like products whose price has not been reduced, you can also save money by using the payment methods Paypal or cash in advance. During the checkout process, you are reminded about current savings for the products in your shopping cart so you're guaranteed not to miss any of our discount offers!
For the chosen product, we offer a list of savings.
If no discount is displayed, then the displayed price already includes the maximum discount available for that item. This is especially true of already heavily discounted items from our outlet and SALE range. For these articles, further discounts are available only for owners of the eXXpozed loyalty card.